Software Development Engineer - Testing
- Bangalore, India
Meet Our Team:
As a member of one of the most innovative and fastest growing groups at Pega, you will work closely with talented engineers and product owners across the globe to build a highly scalable Software.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. Our goal is to be the no. 1 CRM SaaS company in the world. In this role, you'll help us design, develop, implement and test the components and services that power Pega Product. This is your chance to get your hands on working on leading technologies to solve interesting problems.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Ownership of end to end release testing (planning, estimation and risk analysis)
- Test Case Designing and implementing new features adhering to the best practices.
- Agile testing (Automation/Manual Testing / Exploratory / Unit).
- Participate in Code reviews and adherence to strong design patterns
- Bug fixing.
- Actively participating in all Sprint meetings such as Grooming, Planning, Review and Retrospectives etc., mainly understand how the current feature is supposed to be used
- Participate or introduce potential new ideas and optimization coding and testing solutions
- Bring in new testing practices in-line with ATDD, BDD & TDD
- Gain an advanced knowledge of the PRPC / Decisioning Architecture and all Decisioning business application
Who You Are:
The Software Developer Engineer in Test will contribute to the development test and/or maintenance of Pegasystems' business process management solutions software technologies and products. He/she will design, modify, and test and implement software programming applications as required and support and/or install software applications. The individual will also participate in the testing process through test review and analysis.
The Software Developer Engineer in Test is expected to use the skills of a seasoned professional to translate requirements into detailed test designs and implementation using Pega Automation framework and other Automation tools. The Software Developer Engineer in Test will work closely with Engineering and Support during the project test and deployment process and bring energy and enthusiasm to an Engineering team that takes pride in delivering high-quality software .
What You've Accomplished:
- 3-4 years of development experience preferably in a product development company.
- Strong knowledge of Core Java fundamentals like Collections, Exception Handling, Concurrent Package
- Need to know how Data Structures, Algorithms and Design Patterns are applied.
- Knowledge of RDBMS and SQL experience.
- Good Communication skills.
- Exposure to Microservices / JEE enterprise solution implementations
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment.
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company.
Job ID: 10001
Back to top