- Flexible / Remote
Meet Our Team:
As a key contributor to the Pega Consulting team, you will provide architecture and design services to clients and will ensure delivered solutions meet and perform to technical and functional requirements. You will also provide technical expertise and ownership in the diagnosis and resolution of issues.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you'll consult with some of the world's most sophisticated companies to help them achieve operational excellence and deliver breakthrough customer outcomes. Pega is looking to partner with enterprise software consulting services leaders to design and build components of enterprise applications and help drive product implementations within the LATAM market. The Consultant's personnel will help to ensure that the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution match customer requirements.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Partner with both the client and business teams to develop high quality deliverables across all phases of a project (requirements gathering, design and build phases, user acceptance testing, etc.)
- Leverage industry experience to consult and influence the client's direction in the pursuit of best practices
- Demonstrate commitment to and enthusiasm for customer success by ensuring the delivered product is fully-functioning, performs to business requirements defined and approved by the client, and meets or exceeds expectations
- Provide technical training and user support to technical and business groups
- Maintain Pega Technology knowledge on latest versions, features, etc.
Who You Are:
- You are a highly technical, hands-on, motivated and collaborative individual with exceptional communication skills and proven experience working with diverse teams of technical architects, business users, and IT teams in large organizations.
- You have exceptional communication skills, including fluency in English and Portuguese, and proven experience working with a diverse group of technical architects, business users and IT teams.
- Additionally, you have a history of consulting with customer organizations on all phases of the software development life-cycle.
What You've Accomplished:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering or related field
- 3-5+years of experience in analysis, design, development, and application deployment of large-scale Java-centric enterprise application systems
- Exposure to a variety of technologies, including object-oriented techniques/principles, database design, application & web servers
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, with the capability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, partner and collaborate
- English fluency
- Aptitude to pick up new concepts and technology rapidly; ability to explain it to both business & IT stakeholders
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Job ID: 10818
Back to top