Senor Enterprise Architect
Meet Our Team:
Pega is looking for technical thought leaders to become an integral part of this Industry Architect team. The Industry Architects support the sales teams and customers design specific product roadmaps against business strategies utilising strong industry experience and knowledge from within a specific industry. The individual should have a strong industry point of view, be able to discuss future trends and challenges and provide a Pega perspective on how these will be addressed.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
The Industry Architect will act as an enterprise domain expert to sales teams and how it fits into an enterprise business and IT architecture. With a broad IT background including business architecture, technical architecture, software/systems engineering, cloud computing. The Industry Architect is a subject matter expert in one or more categories that may include: business strategy, application architecture, data & information, integration, security, cloud computing, technology, distributed platforms, mobile, and analytics. The Industry Architect will help determine which Pega technologies to leverage in customer driven architectures leveraging Enterprise Architecture frameworks and Pega agile methodologies.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Leverage knowledge of the Pega Platform, enterprise technologies, and industrial experience to be seen as a thought leader and trusted advisor by customers, prospects, and partners
- Utilising p ersonal credibility to gain the sponsorship of the CIO to navigate and orchestrate the organisation removing blockers to outcome-based transformation whilst ensuring Pega's value proposition is fully understood
- Follow developments and trends in enterprise technology to identify key technology drivers and risks that could have an impact on Pega product positioning, opportunity pursuits, or account radiation.
Leads key technical discussions and considerations around change programs both with internal account teams and customer facing
- Evangelise the Pega DX Architecture and its relevance to the business sector via, industry speaking engagements, press and analyst sessions, cross-industry events, conferences and seminars
- Have a global impact on customer success and adoption by the establishment, documentation and sharing of best practice in the above areas
Who You Are:
Able to develop C-level connections and gain deep insight into the business dynamics of large complex enterprises and can help shape customers change agenda, as well as foresee organisation impacts brought by technology. Will have a breadth and depth of experience in technology and IT Operations and will understand at an executive level, organisational structures, systems, architectures, and have an understanding of how the industry operates, including regulatory, competitive and market influences that drive decision making.
What You've Accomplished:
An industry expert and recognised as a transformational thinker and leader, taking businesses to the next level through disruptive thinking and innovation and possess deep relationships with C-level executives and peers within the largest global companies. This person will be highly experienced in an industry sector, will have worked for or with the largest global companies and will be able to demonstrate experience of delivering successful change programmes. The person will be experienced in complex technology, business and organisational transformation in a CIO/CTO/consulting/advisory capacity.
Pega Offers You:
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- A fast-paced, exciting, collaborative, and rewarding sales environment within innovative industries.
Job ID: 5502
Back to top