Senior UX Designer
- Hyderabad, India
Meet Our Team:
The Pega Product Design team is committed to product excellence & we believe everything Pega produces should be best-of-class in usability. As owners of the experiences, we work cross-functionally to deliver the best that enables you to build for change.
You'll be joining a team of recognized world class designers that focus on fostering a collaborative and open environment. Many of our designers are active in their design communities through writing, mentoring, and public speaking. This is your opportunity to work closely with designers and researchers across continents and cultures and learn how they solve a problem.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software.
As a designer on the Product Design team, you'll craft experiences that will transform the way some of the world's largest and most sophisticated brands engage with their customers. We focus on solving complex problems with simple, yet powerful experiences that truly change people lives.
That's a challenging set of expectations to meet and that's where you come in.
What You'll Do at Pega:
We are looking for a UX designer who is passionate to solve complex business problems through design thinking and who will work closely with the product team creating meaningful user experience.
Who You Are:
You are who will:
- Think at the conceptual level and design holistically for the ecosystem
- Quickly work and comprehend business areas or processes
- Understand and use design system to create a consistent experience
- Passionate about design principles, industry standards, latest design trends and ability to consume it within designs
- A catalyst and focal point fostering collaborative design process along with engineers, product managers and designers across globe
- Demonstrate good aesthetic sense while delivering designs
- A proactive mindset with ability to communicate design decisions in logical and pragmatic manner
- Demonstrate empathy towards business, users and stakeholders
- A result-focused, persuasive and meticulous designer obsessed about driving outstanding user experience
What You've Accomplished:
- Minimum 4 to 6 years of relevant work experience and skills in UX design, interaction design or visual design
- A Bachelor's degree in design, HCI, interaction or similar area or equivalent practical experience
- Prior experience with designing enterprise applications or at least acumen towards it
- Basic knowledge on frond-end UI skills is good to have
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Job ID: 10636
Back to top