Senior User Experience Architect
In an enterprise world filled with poor design, we're looking to you to help save our Fortune 500 clients! Our Senior UX Architects provide user experience leadership and Pega-specific user interface design guidance on multiple implementation projects. Project leadership activities include creating and executing a UX project plan, and working closely with client/partner delivery teams to create and develop appropriate UX deliverables.
In this role, you will:
- Apply modern and cutting edge user interface design principals
- Develop implementation design and prototypes for Pega UI projects in a customer project context
- Develop comprehensive UI wireframes with Pega tools
- Implement branding requirements through the application and manipulation of Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world's most innovative organisations as referenceable clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- The ability to move seamlessly between different customer audiences and collaborate to build appropriate and successful user experience vision
- The chance to solve complex business problems for Fortune 500 companies in a variety of industries
Success in this position requires a firm understanding of user-centered design process, modern interaction design principles and a complementary blend of design expertise and hands on UI development skill.
Qualifications will include:
- BA/BS Degree and 5 years of experience
- Background in information systems, web development, interactive design, human factors, human-computer interaction, product design, or related field
- Consulting experience
We value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from all suitably qualified applicants.
Meet Some of Pegasystems's Employees
Manager, Sales Consulting
Andri manages a Pre-Sales Team that helps potential customers understand the technical possibilities of what Pega can do for their business.
Back to top