Meet Our Team:
Our team lives and breathes the Pega delivery vision: quickly building high-quality, outcome-driven applications that evolve with the changing needs of business. As a key member of the Pega Consulting team, you will work with a passionate and driven colleagues, delivering innovative, user-centric business and technical solutions using Pega technology.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
In an enterprise world filled with poor design and implementation, we're looking to you to help save our Fortune 500 clients! You will provide UI configuration leadership and Pega-specific user interface design guidance on multiple client facing implementation projects. Activities include owning the UI implementation and making design decisions that are grounded in User Experience best practices.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Partner with our clients to deliver cutting edge UI solutions across all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Utilize your outstanding technical consulting skills to demonstrate new and innovative ways to implement software solutions
- Mentor and train our clients in Pega's UI technology and design system
- Leverage your Thought Leadership skills, you'll engage, educate and enable your clients' resources on UX/UI and Pega Best Practices.
- Collaborate with a high-performing Pega delivery team, you will ensure the solution meets or exceeds your client's and end user's expectations.
- You are a highly technical hands-on individual who is passionate about exploring and applying Pega technology to help solve business problems.
- Bachelor's Degree and 7+ years of related front-end development and design experience
- Understands enterprise software design principles, best practices, and dependencies
- Interested in participating in the design process for all user-facing components
- Excellent time management and organization skills, with the capability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, partner, and collaborate
- Dedication to achieving outstanding customer results with a team-oriented drive and a demonstrated ability to lead by example
- Aptitude to pick up new concepts and technology rapidly; ability to explain it to both business & IT stakeholder
- Capacity to work in teams as well as alone
- Ability to match technology solutions to customer needs
- You've engaged with the various technical landscapes of multi-channel business architectures, including CRM, web, mobile, legacy and 3rd party software systems and the key linkages between them
- You have experience in all phases of software development including design, configuration, testing, debugging, implementation, and support of large-scale, business centric and process-based applications
- You've delivered solutions in Agile and Scrum methodologies. You've built and implemented model-driven, enterprise-level business solutions and applications. You've worked alongside UX Designers to bring user-centered concepts to life
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Experience building mission-critical, high volume applications which truly make a difference in user's lives
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program including pay + bonus incentives, employee equity in the company