Senior Technical ISV Product Manager
- Cambridge, MA
Meet Our Team:
Our team is multi-disciplined and multicultural, enabling you to see things from a different perspective as you work to create the product transformation and evolution necessary for the demanding ideas of our partner community.
As the Senior Product Manager, ISV Partnerships, you will work across product and partner teams to ensure that we are building and architecting the Pega solutions for partners and independent software vendors (ISVs) to easily adopt, absorb, and build solutions with Pega's technology.You will ensure product architecture and design is aligned with our partner team's objectives and corporate goals. You will be an instrumental integration between engineering and the GTM organization. Key to success is the ability to be able to work on a wide variety of initiatives outlined by our partners and analyze what is working and not working to support Pega's objectives.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you'll help us evolve the next generation of Pega platform. This is your chance to design and evolve real software which improves the customer experience for approximately 1.5 billion consumers.
You have the opportunity to be a strategic force within Pega to generate mutually beneficial results for the Pega platform and the GTM organization. You will be able to provide analytical insights and recommendations to the company and go-to-market team on how best to improve or impact the product and programs to match the company objectives.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Serve as a strategic, trusted advisor to ISV partners, driving conversations with enterprise architects and business stakeholders armed with best practices for integrating with the Pega Platform.
- Contribute to Platform vision/roadmap by advising Product Managers on strategic opportunities for additional APIs and Platform capability necessary to support the ISV business model.
- Perform capability, architecture and design reviews, while troubleshooting key ISV implementation issues, and demonstrating the ability to drive to successful resolution.
- Build and manage relationships with key business partners; negotiate solutions to complex problems, contributing to broader goals and growth beyond the scope of single ISV engagement.
Who You Are:
You are a curious technologist, engaged problem solver and empathic communicator! You can communicate the value of sophisticated technology in a way that educates and engages the all stakeholders. You have experience in product strategy, development and execution with past enterprise software delivery experience. You will be able to provide analytical insights and recommendations to the company and go-to-market team on how best to improve or impact the product and programs to match the company objectives. Telecommuting permitted (may live anywhere in the U.S.).
What You've Accomplished:
- 7+ years of experience in Product Management / Program Management / Consulting with large organizations
- Deep knowledge of the SaaS technology landscape and more specific skills in platform architecture, API development, and technology integrations.
- Solidexperience and knowledge of cloud technology.
- Ability to credibly engage with senior architects and developers at technology organizations
- Experience delivering product roadmaps, feature requirements, prioritization and program management
- Ability to manage up, down and across the organization to get desired outcomes
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or computer science disciplines
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
- New focus area to expand Pega's footprint with ISV partners and participate in creating and growing new revenue channels for the company
Job ID: 10916
Back to top