Senior Technical Architect
Meet Our Team:
Pega Consulting India (PCI) is a 120+ member team and works out of both Bangalore & Hyderabad location. This is a rapidly growing team which works on Pega implementations for clients in North American, APAC and EMEA.
As a member of the Pega Consulting India team, you will work closely with our project teams and clients to ensure that the technical architecture of the delivered solution matches the client's requirements. This team plays a valuable role in the end-to-end architecture, solutioning and design features on Pega product and applications. They work directly with our clients and Pega development as well as Experience Design teams to drive the design and development of product implementations.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. Pega Consulting India (PCI) team works with our end customers to determine their business requirements and develops solutions for these requirements using the Pega platform and frameworks. PCI team works closely with our US/APAC/EMEA counterparts and ensures that our customer has a quality solution within their budget. In an enterprise world filled with poor design and implementation, we're looking to you to help save our Fortune 500 clients!You willprovide thought leadership and Pega-specific application performance related guidance on multiple client facing implementation projects.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Provide technical services and support to clients in both project and ad hoc contexts
- Communicate and help clients to see the best course of action
- Work as part of the database expert team to ensure application success
- Communicate and resolve interface and integration issues with other teams.
- Ability to interact with a wide range of internal/external users and stakeholders
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills
- Demonstrated polished and professional demeanor
- Ability to demonstrate to the stakeholders, the analysis and reasoning behind performance recommendations.
- Demonstrates urgency and initiative in achieving top quality results
- Practice active listening and constructive conflict to exercise ideas and ensure alignment, and evolve their opinions
- Ensures two-way communication on what's good and what needs improvement
Who You Are:
A highly technical, hands-on, motivated and collaborative individual with exceptional communication skills and proven experience working with diverse teams of technical architects, business users, and IT teams. You have a history of working in customer organizations on all phases of the software development life-cycle.
What You've Accomplished:
- Requires Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, or related field.
- 6 to 9years of experience in building and implementing model-driven, enterprise-level business solutions
- Application Sever installation, Configuration and administration (WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss, Tomcat) skills
- Database administration (PostgreSQL and/or SQL Server)
- Experience with DB2, Oracle is a plus
- Database query tuning experience using tools such as TOAD or SQL Developer on Oracle/DB2/Postgres/SQL Server.
- Deep database tuning experience ex: replication, database export/import, ability to diagnose complex queries, partitioning.
- Linux/Unix, some level of shell scripting ex: awk, sed etc
- Played a key role in delivering system architectures that are functional robust and scalable.
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Job ID: 8910
Back to top