Senior Systems Administrator
Meet Our Team:
Become part of our growing System Operations team where you will interface with systems, network and datacenter engineering teams in addition to Help Desk, Development Support and DBA resources.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
You will take a senior technical role in system design, configuration, implementation, and monitoring. Your areas of responsibility will include Azure/O365, Group Policy, Identity Management and other related activities in addition to supporting mobile messaging services and ensuring interoperability with private/public/hybrid cloud environments.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Architect, Design, implement and administer windows server environments that are redundant and highly available.
- Work on highly visible projects adding new technology, automation, and bring an innovative outlook to add new emerging technology.
- Work with other members of the system operations team to figure out issues in large projects and cross train the team on project assigned.
- Fulfill end user server requests, perform root cause analysis, and participate in continuous improvement initiatives which improve the user experience.
- Adhere to SLAs to maximize uptime and ensure optimal systems stability.
- Implement and administer global monitoring and alarming systems.
- Participate in triage and root cause analysis.
- Design and implement group policy, security groups, AD objects, LDAP support, authentication, user account provisioning, and escalation support.
- Remote management of global servers with products such as LANDesk, SCCM, and SCOM.
- Support application developers in the integration of Pegasystems applications and the Active Directory domain.
- Identify and eliminate single points of failure in AD, email, and instant messaging.
- Decrease email downtime and risk exposure from virus/spam.
- Design, install, and administer application load balancers.
- Test and document BC/DR procedures on a regular basis.
Who You Are:
You are a self-starter with a great personality who gets things done, eager to learn and be hands-on. You have innovative thought process and are ready to bring a lot to the table as we delve into on-prem and cloud-based technology.
What You've Accomplished:
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline and/or equivalent industry experience.
- 7-9+ years' experience in relevant disciplines managing in similar sized company.
- 5+ years Architecting and implementing redundant, highly available systems.
- 5+ years Email Administration - Exchange 2016/Exchange Online, Archiving, Backups.
- 5+ Active Directory Administration 2012/2016.
- 3+ years Azure/O365 Administration.
- 3+ years Mobile device management - ActiveSync and Intune.
- 3+ years Enterprise Anti-virus administration.
- 3+ years Remote server administration products such as Avanti LANDesk.
- Strong skillset with PowerShell Scripting/Automation Administration.
Pega Offers You:
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients.
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market.
- A highly collaborative environment for the designing and development of new ideas and features.
- An ever-changing business landscape that adapts, scales and performs.
- Many opportunities of development - an extensive on-boarding training, budget for conferences, area for own training initiatives, possibilities of working in other global offices for a few weeks.
- Attractive salary and benefits package (Medical Care, Group Insurance, Multisport Card, English lessons, and many more).
- Working in a friendly atmosphere in an international environment with flexible working hours - in a very hi-tech new office with chillout and games rooms!
- Feeling the power of social spirit - we support many team and sports initiatives.
Job ID: 7866
Back to top