Senior System Architect with German
- Krakow, Poland
Meet Our Team:
As a key member of the Pega Consulting team, you will work with a passionate and driven project team, delivering new and innovative business and technical solutions using Pega technology.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you'll help us design, develop, implement and test the next generation of Pega's products. This is your chance to get your hands-on leading technology that figures out what people really care about.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Partner with both the business team and technical team to develop high quality deliverables across all phases of a project, from participating in the requirements, design and build phases; delivering high-quality deliverables, through to user acceptance testing.
- Excellence your technical knowledge, sharpen your analytical and soft skills
- Demonstrate your commitment and professionalism by ensuring that the delivered product is fully-functioning, performs to business requirements defined and approved by the client, and meets or exceeds expectations.
- Mentor and train business stakeholders in key Pega technology functionality.
- Provide technical training and user support to technical and business groups.
Who You Are:
A highly technical, hands-on, motivated, collaborative individual with good communication skills and proven experience working with diverse teams of technical architects, business users and IT on all phases of the software development life-cycle. Person interested in solving complex business problems and committed to customer success.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering is preferred
- 3+ years of experience in analysis, design, development, and enterprise application deployment
- Excellent written and verbal German skills
- Exposure to a variety of technologies, including object-oriented techniques (e.g. Java, C#), database design, application & web servers is desired
- A quick learner with excellent time management and organization skills, with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Experience in business process management and case management implementations is preferred
- Driven and team-oriented with a demonstrated ability to lead by example.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, partner, and collaborate. Able to pick up new concepts and technology rapidly; able to explain it to both business & IT stakeholders.
- Able to match technology solutions to customer needs.
Pega Offers You:
- A highly collaborative environment for the designing and development of new ideas and features.
- An ever-changing business landscape that adapts, scales and performs.
- A culture where employees engage deeply, own outcomes and lead from the front.
- Many opportunities of development - an extensive on-boarding training, budget for conferences, area for own training initiatives, possibilities of working in other global offices or with other local teams for a few weeks.
- Competitive salary and benefits package (bonus incentive, employee equity in the company, Medical and Group Insurance, Multisport/Cinema City Card, English lessons, Employee Assistance Program, and that's not all).
- An inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment (you can use our DYI lab, volunteer, or do other awesome things with us).
- A hi-tech new office located in Bonarka4Business Center. We are sure that you will enjoy our relax/game rooms and social/sport initiatives (e.g. team events; yoga classes; volleyball, squash trainings, and many more)!
Job ID: 10805
Back to top