Senior System Architect I
The Senior System Architect I contributes to the continuous improvement of IT applications and architecture and builds business processes and supporting functions based upon identified business requirements and use cases. The Senior System Architect I works as part of a dynamic team environment, engaging with other technical and business professionals focused on building, maintaining and supporting solution frameworks for the target industry.
In this role, you will:
- Work collaboratively with team members to design, develop, test and document features.
- Partner with business team to develophigh quality.
- Leverage Java/J2EE and PRPC skills in new and innovative ways to build new applications and help improve performance.
- Ability to work out of our Partner or Customer location within India or outside.
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business.
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients.
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market.
- A highly collaborative environment for designing and development of solutions using the latest PRPC version.
- Opportunities for growth and advancement as well as training.
Candidates must have a strong technical and computer science background and come prepared and ready to learn and explore Pegasystems technology. Software Engineers are expected to think independently, but also must value teamwork as they design and develop first-rate software in a collaborative setting
Qualifications will include:
- B.E/B.Tech of equivalent Professional Degree.
- 4-10 years of experience in analysis, design, development, and application deployment of large-scale Java centric enterprise application systems.
- Solid understanding and practical experience with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Strong object-oriented design and development skills.
- Experience working with different JEE technologies.
- Knowledge of and/or willingness to work within Agile-Scrum Methodology.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team to brainstorm, plan and develop new features.
- Ability to work with our Partners, Customer, Peers within team and across other departments to develop high quality solutions across all phases of a project.
- Highly self-motivated, with high collaborative skills, hardworking, willingness to travel anywhere within and outside India with short notice.
- Ability to negotiate and effectively communicate Pega's best practices to your team, Partners and Customer.
- Enthusiastic about helping the partners and customers in developing their Pega skills.
- Great team player, develop others, invest in coaching and be role model through positive interactions.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Highly inquisitive in nature and have a fierce love for learning.
- Leverage industry experience to consult and influence the client's direction in the pursuit of Pega best practices.
- Willingness to work on overlapping customer time zones, stretch beyond normal working hours based on project needs including weekends and holidays.
- Courage to challenge traditional ideas, speak out your opinions and value open debate and at the same time not afraid to take any challenges.
Pegasystems' Build for Change® Platform is the heart of Better Business Software™.
It delivers business agility and empowers leading organizations to rapidly close execution gaps and seize new opportunities. Pegasystems leverages its recognized leadership in Business Process Management (BPM), Multi-Channel Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Business Rules, and Adaptive Analytics to uniquely give its clients the power to engage customers, simplify operations and Build For Change®. For more information, please visit us
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
For information about benefits offerings, please visit
Meet Some of Pegasystems's Employees
Manager, Sales Consulting
Andri manages a Pre-Sales Team that helps potential customers understand the technical possibilities of what Pega can do for their business.
Back to top