Senior System Architect
Design and build components of enterprise applications and provide consultative guidance to some of the world's leading organisations on all project assignments. Working on-site at a customer location, you will work as part of a project team to ensure the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution matches customer requirements. This role requires weekly travel.
In this role, you will:
- Partner with both the client and the business team to develop high quality deliverables across all phases of a project (requirements gathering, design and build phases, user acceptance testing, etc.)
- Leverage industry experience to consult and influence the client's direction in the pursuit of Pega best practices
- Demonstrate commitment to and enthusiasm for customer success by ensuring the delivered product is fully-functioning, performs to business requirements defined and approved by the client, and meets or exceeds expectations
- Mentor and train client business stakeholders in key Pega technology
- Provide technical training and user support to technical and business groups
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- The opportunity to make a tangible impact on the world's market-leading organisations
- A collegial and friendly team environment
- Opportunities for growth and advancement as well as training to develop management and leadership skills
- The opportunity to work with the most innovative organisations and provide technical thought leadership to help them solve their business and technical challenges
Ahighly technical, hands-on, motivated and collaborative individual with exceptional communication skills and proven experience working with a diverse group of technical architects, business users and IT teams. Additionally, this person has a history of working in customer organisations on all phases of the software development life-cycle.
Qualifications will include:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering or related field
- 2-3 years of experience in analysis, design, development, and application deployment of large scale Java centric enterprise application systems
- Excellent time management and organisation skills, with the capability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, partner and collaborate
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Dedication to achieving outstanding customer results
- A team-oriented drive and a demonstrated ability to lead by example
- Exposure to a variety to technologies, including object-oriented techniques/principles, database design, application & web servers
- Aptitude to pick up new concepts and technology rapidly; ability to explain it to both business & IT stakeholders
- Capacity to work in teams as well as alone
- Ability to match technology solutions to customer needs
We value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from all suitably qualified applicants.
Meet Some of Pegasystems's Employees
Manager, Sales Consulting
Andri manages a Pre-Sales Team that helps potential customers understand the technical possibilities of what Pega can do for their business.
Back to top