Senior System Architect
Meet Our Team:
Pega's post-sale engagement team implements our industry-leading technology at the world's leading enterprises. Pega istransforming financial services with digital KYC CLMpolicy requirementssupporting the regulatory needs across multiple jurisdictions and business lines.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
This is an opportunity to work with highly sophisticated and reputable customers to design and build components of enterprise applications that help solve their business challenges, providing consultative guidance on all project assignments. Working on-site at a customer location, you will work as part of a project team to ensure that the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution matches customer requirements. At times, you are also asked to lead aspects of design, development and mentoring of resources.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Partner with both the client and the business teams to develop high-quality deliverables across all phases of a project, from participating in the requirements, design and build phases; delivering high-quality deliverables, through to user acceptance testing
- Leverage your industry experience to consult and influence the client's direction, in the pursuit of Pega best practices
- Demonstrate your commitment to and enthusiasm for customer success by ensuring that the delivered product is fully-functioning performs to business requirements defined and approved by the client, and meets or exceeds expectations
- Mentor and train client business stakeholders in key Pega technology functionality
- Provide technical training and user support to technical and business groups.
- Be a thought-leader helping to solve complex business, operational and regulatory issues including KYC and Onboarding
- Design and implement Pega's leading KYC, Onboarding, Client Lifecycle Management, and Case Management applications to solve critical business and regulatory issues
Who You Are:
You are highly technical, hands-on, motivated and collaborative, with exceptional communication skills and proven experience working with diverse teams of technical architects, business users and IT teams in customer organizations on all phases of the software development life-cycle.
What You've Accomplished:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field
- 5 years of progressively responsible experience in building and implementing model-driven, enterprise-level business solutions and applications
- Excellent time management and organization skills, with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, partner and collaborate
- Ability to travel 75% or more each week
- Exposure to a variety of technologies, including object-oriented techniques/principles, database design, application & web servers
- Experience with Client Onboarding segment, including software and technology within the global banking industry
- Ability to migrate legacy systems to new applications, in alignment to customer demand
- Proven experience working with a leading bank or consulting firm within Financial Services, in the area of Client Onboarding, Regulatory Compliance (including AML/KYC), or Client Lifecycle Management with a focus on delivering technology solutions to drive efficiencies and solve key client challenges for onboarding, review and remediation, AML/KYC, CDD/EDD and related topics.
Pega Offers You:
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- The opportunity to make a tangible impact on the world's market-leading organizations
- A collegial and friendly team environment
- Opportunities for growth and advancement, and training to develop management and leadership skills
- The opportunity to work with the most innovative organizations and provide technical thought leadership to help them solve their business and technical challenges
Job ID: 8249
Back to top