Senior System Architect
- Hyderabad, India
Meet Our Team:
Our team lives and breathes the Pega delivery vision: quickly building high-quality, outcome-driven applications that evolve with the changing needs of business. As a key member of the Pega Consulting team, you will work with a passionate and driven project team, delivering new and innovative business and technical solutions using Pega technology.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you'll help us design, develop, implement and test the next generation customer centric solutions. This is your chance to get your hands-on leading technology that figures out what people really care about.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Partner with our world leading clients to deliver high quality technical solutions across all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Utilize your outstanding technical consulting skills to demonstrate new and innovative ways to implement software solutions
- Mentor and train our clients in Pega technology
- Leveraging your Thought Leadership skills, you'll engage, educate and enable your clients' resources on Industry and Pega Best Practices.
- Collaborating with a high performing Pega delivery team you will ensure the solution meets or exceeds your client's expectations.
Who You Are:
• BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar field
• BS Degree with at least 5 years of progressively responsible experience or Master's Degree with at least 3 year of experience in building and implementing model-driven, enterprise-level business solutions.
• Excellent time management and organization skills, with the capability to manage multiple competing priorities
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, partner and collaborate
• Dedication to achieving outstanding customer results with a team-oriented drive and a demonstrated ability to lead by example
• Aptitude to pick up new concepts and technology rapidly; ability to explain it to both business & IT stakeholders
• Capacity to work in teams as well as alone
What You've Accomplished:
- You've built and implemented model-driven, enterprise-level business solutions and applications.
- You've led end-to-end delivery of medium to large component of bigger solution.
- You've been exposed to a variety of technologies including Application Servers, programming languages, relational and non-relational data bases and integration techniques.
- You've demonstrated knowledge of and applicability of Object-Oriented techniques and principles.
- You've delivered solutions in Agile and Scrum methodologies.
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive ofpay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
- Differentiating factor offered by the specific team with which this position works
Job ID: 10768
Back to top