Senior System Architect
Meet Our Team:
As a key contributor to the Pega Consulting organisation, you will work closely with our enterprise customers and strategic partners to architect, design and build enterprise applications on top of the Pega platform in order to enhance the way our clients manage the relationships with their customers.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role you will have the opportunity to work from the offices of businesses such as HSBC, BT and Heathrow Airport. You will be responsible for delivering the very best of Pega's functionality for key business areas such as Operations, Sales, Marketing & Customer Service.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Partner with both the client and the business team to develop high quality deliverables across all phases of a project, from participating in the requirements, design and build phases; delivering high-quality deliverables, through to user acceptance testing.
- Leverage your industry experience to consult and influence the client's direction, in the pursuit of Pega best practices
- Demonstrate your commitment to and enthusiasm for customer success by ensuring that the delivered product is fully-functioning, performs to business requirements defined and approved by the client, and meets or exceeds expectations.
- Provide technical training and user support to technical and business groups.
Who You Are:
You are a Senior System Architect/Senior Solution Architect who is skilled in BPM and/or CRM implementations who has experience working in an Agile environment with enterprise customers.
- 8+ years of BPM and/or CRM systems implementation experience
- Experience with Object Oriented programming, ideally Java
- Experience with the Agile delivery methodology
- Experience working with Enterprise customers
- Excellent communication skills
What You've Accomplished:
- Designed, Architect and built robust and scalable BPM and/or CRM systems
- You have been a Senior technical figure on multiple implementations
- You have had experience of interfacing with customers and partners in order to gather requirements and design a solution based on these requirements
- You have seen multiple projects through from project kick-off to go-live
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Job ID: 6122
Back to top