Senior System Architect
As part of Pegasystems' consulting organisation, the Senior System Architect is responsible for designing and building components of enterprise applications and providing consultative guidance on all project assignments. Working on-site at a customer location, you will work as part of a project team to ensure that the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution matches customer requirements. At times, you are also asked to lead aspects of design, development and mentoring of resources.
In this role, you will:
- Partner with both the client and the business team to develop high quality deliverables across all phases of a project, from participating in the requirements, design and build phases; delivering high-quality deliverables, through to user acceptance testing.
- Leverage your industry experience to consult and influence the client's direction, in the pursuit of Pega best practices.
- Demonstrate your commitment to and enthusiasm for customer success by ensuring that the delivered product is fully-functioning, performs to business requirements defined and approved by the client, and meets or exceeds expectations.
- Mentor and train client business stakeholders in key Pega technology functionality.
- Provide technical training and user support to technical and business groups.
- Work closely with our Telecommunications and Media customers, inside and outside of Spain.
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business.
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market.
- The opportunity to make a tangible impact on the world's market-leading organisations.
- A collegial and friendly team environment.
- Opportunities for growth and advancement, and training to develop management and leadership skills.
- The opportunity to work with the most innovative organisations and provide technical thought leadership to help them solve their business and technical challenges.
- The opportunity to gain a deeper insight in to the Telecommunications and Media market.
A highly technical, hands-on, motivated, collaborative individual with exceptional communication skills and proven experience working with diverse teams of technical architects, business users and IT teams in customer organisations on all phases of the software development life-cycle. As a Senior System Architect at Pega, you will need to travel extensively inside and outside of Spain in order to be part of our Telecommunications and Media delivery projects. Typically, a delivery may last between 4-6 months.
Qualifications will include:
- A quick learner with excellent time management and organisation skills, with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, partner, and collaborate.
- Willingness to go the extra mile.
- Dedication to achieving outstanding customer results.
- Driven and team-oriented with a demonstrated ability to lead by example.
- Technically-savvy individual with exposure to a variety to technologies, including object-oriented techniques/principles, database design, application & web servers.
- Able to pick up new concepts and technology rapidly; able to explain it to both business & IT stakeholders.
- Able to work in teams as well as alone.
- Able to match technology solutions to customer needs.
- History of extensive travel with work, as this position requires 75% travel experience of the Telecommunications and Media sector would be ideal.
We value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from all suitably qualified applicants.
Meet Some of Pegasystems's Employees
Manager, Sales Consulting
Andri manages a Pre-Sales Team that helps potential customers understand the technical possibilities of what Pega can do for their business.
Back to top