Senior Solutions Engineer - Testing
Meet Our Team:
Industry Application Development Teams comprises of self-organized scrum teams with developers and QAs. These teams are skilled on PRPC and are highly flexible in understanding business needs of different industry verticals and quickly scale up to provide technical solutions.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software and the dynamic Journey teams help in focusing on implementing strategic solutions to real business challenges. This is your chance to be part of a team that builds a rich set of features designed to enhance the information experience and increase customer satisfaction.
Senior Software Engineer -QA is responsible for validating and automating the feature functionality that is developed for the product. SSE's need to understand the existing functional complexity and planned enhancements. Senior Software Engineer is expected to deliver high quality feature improvements and enhancements.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Work as part of a collaborative Agile team working in a SCRUM model surrounded by fun loving talented engineers
- Be part of a dynamic and fast-growing team delivering strategically important solutions for world-class customers.
- Leverage best in class technologies for building robust features in the product
Who You Are:
- You are a good team player and work collaboratively, enthusiastic and passionate about exploring come join us in building an application that solves real business problems.
- Sound knowledge on manual test process with different types of testing
- Work exposure on automation testing preferably with Selenium
- Java Basics
- Good understanding on Software development methodologies and quality processes
- Exposure in finance domain
- Good verbal and written communication skills
What You've Accomplished:
- Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology with good academic record
- 4-6 years of software testing experience
- Experience in creating test automation frameworks and automating tests for web applications
- Experience in estimating and planning test automation for multiple projects
- Working knowledge on programming languages such as C#, Java or C++.
Pega Offers You:
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- A highly collaborative environment for the designing and development of new ideas and features
- Many opportunities fordevelopment - an extensive on-boarding training, self-learning initiatives
- Attractive salary and benefits package (Medical Care, Group Insurance, Learning opportunities and many more)
- High tech office space with relaxation areas
Job ID: 9232
Back to top