Senior Solutions Engineer - QA
- Hyderabad, India
Meet Our Team:
Industry Applications Development (IAD) offers Out of the box industry solutions enabling our customers to rapidly deploy solutions, provide superior customer experience and help drive productivity and operational excellence. Exposure to one of these domains - Financial services, Healthcare, Communications & Media, Insurance, Government, Life Sciences and Manufacturing.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you'll help us design and build test frameworks, test cases and assist with quality assurance practices that help us maintain high quality for our products and solutions. This is your opportunity to be part of a highly engaged, creative and vibrant team to get your hands-on leading technologies to solve interesting customers problems.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Leverage best in class technologies to drive the conversions into feature design, identifying and building test assets, adopting right quality practices
- Work as part of a collaborative Agile team working in a SCRUM model surrounded by fun loving talented engineers.
Who You Are:
- A result oriented individual, focused on delivering results not just activities, with the ability to identify, analyze, and solve problems. He/she is and able to make sound decisions acts as a role model for the team
- 4-6 years of relevant experience in Software Quality Assurance Testing- both manual and automated testing
- BE or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Experience with performance monitoring, measurement, and tuning of GUI database applications, web-based applications, applets, and servlets
- Expertise with at least one of the test automation tools / frameworks, in designing and building test cases. Selenium is preferred
- Expertise in building automation test cases with ease and pace to keep the automation scope in line with development pace; Strong trouble shooting and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with OOPs, Java, and XML
- Agile/Scrum development methodology knowledge/experience.
What You've Accomplished:
- Proficiency in designing and building automation test cases
- Partner with internal clients, like Product Managers, to align business goals with implementation results.
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company.
Job ID: 9700
Back to top