Senior Solutions Engineer - QA
- Hyderabad, India
Meet Our Team:
Quality Consulting Team comprises of highly skilled QAs who are also the Quality Center of Excellence for various Industry Applications at Pega. Our role is to evaluate the latest Automation technologies, provide technical solutions on Automation or Quality, define and implement best practices related Test Automation, Quality, DevOps areas.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software and the dynamic Journey teams help in focusing on implementing strategic solutions to real business challenges. This is your chance to be part of a team that builds a rich set of features designed to enhance the customer experience, improve user productivity and increase customer satisfaction.
Senior Solutions Engineer - QA (SSE) is responsible for validating and automating the feature functionality that is developed for the product. SSE's need to understand the existing functional complexity and planned enhancements.
SSE is expected to achieve high quality metrics and maintain application quality score.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Work as part of a collaborative team surrounded by passionate, fun loving talented engineers who help deliver quality features with efficiency
- Be part of a dynamic and fast-growing team delivering strategically important solutions for world-class customers.
Who You Are:
- You are a good team player and work collaboratively, enthusiastic and passionate about exploring, come join us in building quality applications that solves real business problems.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including poise in pressure situations while being a team player
- Good at Manual testing and development of Test Automation
- Passion for breaking software with strong debugging skills
- Good understanding of QA methodologies, life cycle and processes, with demonstrated experience in an SDET role
- Ability in designing high quality test strategies and test plans
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Exposure to DevOps is an additional benefit
What You've Accomplished:
- Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology with good academic record
- 4-6 years of software testing experience including both Manual and Automation testing
- Demonstrated experience in design, development of Test Automation tools and Frameworks using Selenium, Cucumber etc.
- Demonstrated experience of good object-oriented design and coding skills (preferably Java)
- Ability to write simple to complex SQL queries
- Basic understanding on databases like Postgres/ Oracle/DB2
- Experience with CI/CD, DevOps and release management tools (e.g. Jenkins, Git, Bitbucket etc.)
Pega Offers You:
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- A highly collaborative environment for the designing and development of new ideas and features
- Many opportunities fordevelopment - an extensive on-boarding training, self-learning initiatives
- Attractive salary and benefits package (Medical Care, Group Insurance, Learning opportunities and many more)
- High tech office space with relaxation areas
Job ID: 10620
Back to top