Senior Solutions Engineer - Cloud
The Senior Solutions Engineer in the CRM Business Organization builds Industry and Solution specific features in Pega's CRM frameworks that accelerate time to market for our customers and fuelPegasystems fast growth. As part of the CRM Scrum team this person quickly builds new features and capabilities into the CRM framework that we license to the world's largest and most sophisticated companies. This person is a key member of the CRM team and provides subject matter expertise and technical guidance.
In this role, you will:
Senior Solutions Engineer is a member of the CRM Business organization. This person contributes to bookings growth and customer success through participation in CRM business teams as a senior application developer. This person builds business processes, framework features and supporting functions based upon identified business requirements and use cases. The person also functions in Scrum teams with other professionals focused on building, maintaining and supporting solutions frameworks for the CRM industry.
The senior solutions engineer also serves as an escalation point for GCS cases from existing customers, providing troubleshooting, support and hotfixes to existing product versions as required.
The senior solutions engineer is required to communicate and share knowledge of the CRM frameworks with peers, GCS and the Pega community at large (through forums like Mesh).
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- The opportunity to make a tangible impact on the world's market-leading organizations
The ideal candidate is dedicated to making it easy for customers to use our product by leveraging business expertise and using rigorous logic and creative methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions.
Qualifications will include:
- Bachelor's /Master's Degree or equivalent
- 4 to 6 years of experience in managing and administering AWS resources including but not limited to Cloud Formations, EC2, S3, Users, Load Balancers, RDS, Cloud Watch
- Understand security requirements as they pertain to Security Groups & VPN in the Cloud
- Use gradle and groovy to create, maintain and build projects
- Use git for source control management
- Use Jenkins to build jobs/pipelines to drive CI/CD practices
- Administer docker containers and collect logs
Pegasystems' Build for Change® Platform is the heart of Better Business Software™.It delivers business agility and empowers leading organizations to rapidly close execution gaps and seize new opportunities. Pegasystems leverages its recognized leadership in Business Process Management (BPM), Multi-Channel Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Business Rules, and Adaptive Analytics to uniquely give its clients the power to engage customers, simplify operations and Build For Change®. For more information, please visit us at www.pega.com .
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
For information about benefits offerings, please visit http://www.pega.com/about-us/careers/benefits .
Meet Some of Pegasystems's Employees
Manager, Sales Consulting
Andri manages a Pre-Sales Team that helps potential customers understand the technical possibilities of what Pega can do for their business.
Back to top