Senior Solutions Engineer
- Hyderabad, India
Meet Our Team:
As a member of one of the most innovative and fastest growing groups at Pega, you will work closely with talented engineers and product owners across the globe to build a highly scalable Software as a Service (SaaS) offering.
Pega Marketing team is responsible for designing and implementing features on top of Pega Platform, which provides an always on brain for your business, integrating customer intelligence across all your channels and optimizing each individual interaction with your brand. We ensure each touch is relevant for them and generates value for you. Pega Marketing provides Next Best Action recommendations in real-time, using the customer's current context. Those recommendations are always relevant, timely, and consistent - regardless of whether the interaction happens on inbound, outbound, owned, or paid channels. This team mostly works on inbound channel related features, as a team high emphasis is given to architecture and designs while also enhancing application maturity.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Senior Solutions Engineer is a member of the CRM Business organization. This person contributes to bookings growth and customer success through participation in CRM business teams as a senior application developer. This person builds business processes, framework features and supporting functions based upon identified business requirements and use cases. The person also functions in Scrum teams with other professionals focused on building, maintaining and supporting solutions frameworks for the CRM industry.
The senior solutions engineer also serves as an escalation point for GCS cases from existing customers, providing troubleshooting, support and hotfixes to existing product versions as required.
The senior solutions engineer is required to communicate and share knowledge of the CRM frameworks with peers, GCS and the Pega community at large (through forums like communities).
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. Our goal is to be the no. 1 CRM SaaS company in the world
In this role, you'll help us design, develop, implement new enhancements for the applications
What You'll Do at Pega:
You'll Do at Pega:
- Work collaboratively with team members to design, develop, test, and document new features, including the design and development of high-quality software
- Become an acknowledged go-to expert in specific areas of the application. Actively contribute to community around that topics of Pega Marketing and Decisioning
- Identification of the product gaps and provide appropriate feedback to respective teams
- Provide technical assistance to advance the capabilities of products and resolve complex issues
Who You Are:
Person having good analytical and communication skills with in depth experience in Java development and interest to learn new tools and technologies can be successful in this role. Person who is self-motivated, self organized and with high collaborative skills has high chance to succeed in this environment.
- 2 - 4 years of software development experience, preferably in a product development company.
- Good Knowledge of Algorithms and Data structures.
- Good in-depth knowledge in core java.
- Basic understanding on Docker/git. Should be able to setup Jenkins.
- Basic knowledge on JS, CSS and HTML
- Good knowledge on SQL queries
- Agile/Scrum development methodology knowledge/experience
- Ability to quickly connect business requirements to the functional capabilities of an application with a strong technical bent of mind.
- Proven ability to co-ordinate a diverse set of business users to develop cohesive and streamlined requirements, documentation and user acceptance criteria
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, able to shift directions quickly when priorities change, think through problems to come up with innovative solutions and deliver against very tight deadlines
- Be able to implement code that meets engineering excellence standard with minimal oversight.
- Excellent team player able to work with virtual and global cross functional teams
- Candidate must have good verbal and written communication skills and must be a fast learner.
What You've Accomplished:
- Designed and developed java-based applications
- Partner with internal clients, like Product Managers, to align business goals with implementation results.
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Job ID: 9364
Back to top