Senior Solutions Engineer
The Senior Solutions Engineer in the CRM Business Organization builds Industry and Solution specific features in Pega's CRM frameworks that accelerate time to market for our customers and fuel Pegasystems fast growth. As part of the CRM Scrum team this person quickly builds new features and capabilities into the CRM framework that we license to the world's largest and most sophisticated companies. This person is a key member of the CRM team and provides subject matter expertise and technical guidance.
In this role, you will:
Senior Solutions Engineer is a member of the CRM Business organization. This person contributes to bookings growth and customer success through participation in CRM business teams as a senior application developer. This person builds business processes, framework features and supporting functions based upon identified business requirements and use cases. The person also functions in Scrum teams with other professionals focused on building, maintaining and supporting solutions frameworks for the CRM industry.
The senior solutions engineer also serves as an escalation point for GCS cases from existing customers, providing troubleshooting, support and hotfixes to existing product versions as required.
The senior solutions engineer is required to communicate and share knowledge of the CRM frameworks with peers, GCS and the Pega community at large (through forums like Mesh).
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- The opportunity to make a tangible impact on the world's market-leading organizations
The ideal candidate is dedicated to making it easy for customers to use our product by leveraging business expertise and using rigorous logic and creative methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions.
Qualifications will include:
- 4 to 5 years of experience in analysis, design, development, and application deployment of large scale Java centric enterprise application systems.
- Experience in J2EE (JSP, Servlets, Oracle and/or DB2 and MS/SQL), Strong OO experience.
- Working experience in an agile/scrum team environment.
- Strong interest and desire to learn BPM and development in PRPC.
Meet Some of Pegasystems's Employees
Manager, Sales Consulting
Andri manages a Pre-Sales Team that helps potential customers understand the technical possibilities of what Pega can do for their business.
Back to top