Senior Solutions Consultant
Pega is looking for technical thought leaders to become an integral part of our direct sales team. Solutions Consultants partner with the sales team throughout the life cycle of the sales campaign and own all technical activities required throughout the sales cycle. They create highly engaging demos and sound Proof of Concepts (POCs), along with architecture presentations and ROI models. This role requires hands on work with the product and the ability to build sophisticated software demonstrations, as well as the ability to deliver compelling presentations to clients and prospects.
In this role, you will:
- Manage multiple target accounts that may span multiple account executives within a particular industry.
- Plan sales campaigns in conjunction with account executives and lead efforts to ensure the delivery of all technical resources into the sales campaigns
- Propose solutions to meet clients' needs and serve as the industry expert to prospective clients.
- Assist in the production of RFP's and other proposals to clients
- Deliver POCs and demonstrations to meet the scope and functionality to ensure that all success criteria are delivered and product differentiators are included.
- Collaborate with product managers, software developers, analysts, business officers, and other groups ensuring the successful execution of the sales strategy
- Provide thought leadership within the supported industry
- Lead a technical sales team that consist of individuals from Sales and other departments to execute the current sales strategy
- Create and deliver world class technical demonstrations.
- Assist in the recruitment and mentoring of staff so as to meet the demands of the department
- Assist the sales team with the radiation strategy into target accounts by building customer relationships
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world's most innovative organisations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- A fast-paced, exciting, collaborative, and rewarding sales environment within innovative industries.
Pega's Solutions Consultants must have the ability to build and present robust product demos, combined with the interpersonal skills needed to develop customer relationships by listening to, understanding, and anticipating client needs. This person will act as a partner to the Account Executive and be able to convey Pega's ability to solve business problems with our software solutions, and provider answers to technical questions and objections. This person will have experience supporting the sale of enterprise-level software to Fortune 500 clients and is not deterred by sales cycles upwards of 9 months. Most importantly, this person will have a dynamic personality and has the passion to succeed within a highly demanding and challenging environment.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent business experience
- 10 - 15+ years of experience plus experience within the targeted industry
- Ability to understand complex data relationships and rules-based systems
- Thorough knowledge of technology tools, languages and programs
- Ability to utilise technology-based tools and processes
- Ability to understand and apply procedures, regulations, and policies related to areas of specialised expertise
- Ability to proactively develop customer relationships by listening to, understanding and anticipating, and providing solutions to customer needs. Ability to use a clearly defined methodology for establishing
- Dutch language strongly preferred
We value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from all suitably qualified applicants.
Meet Some of Pegasystems's Employees
Manager, Sales Consulting
Andri manages a Pre-Sales Team that helps potential customers understand the technical possibilities of what Pega can do for their business.
Back to top