Senior Solutions Consultant
A technical thought leader and partner with the sales team, this role owns all technical activities required throughout the sales cycle. Solutions Consultants create highly engaging demos and sound Proof of Concepts (POCs), along with architecture presentations and ROI models to assist with the radiation strategy into target accounts. This position requires hands-on work with the product and the ability to build sophisticated software demonstrations, as well as the ability to deliver compelling presentations to clients and prospects.
Watch this video to learn more about the Solutions Consultant role at Pega http://bit.ly/PegaSolutionsConsultant
In this role, you will:
- Manage multiple target accounts that may span multiple account executives within a particular industry
- Plan sales campaigns in conjunction with account executives and lead efforts to ensure the delivery of all technical resources
- Propose solutions to meet clients' needs and serve as the industry expert to prospective clients
- Assist in the production of RFP's and other proposals to clients
- Deliver POCs and demonstrations to meet the scope and functionality to ensure that all success criteria are delivered and product differentiators are included
- Collaborate with product managers, software developers, analysts, business officers, and other groups ensuring the successful execution of the sales strategy
- Provide thought leadership within the supported industry
- Create and deliver world class technical demonstrations
- Assist in the recruitment and mentoring of staff to meet the demands of the department
- Build customer relationships with target accounts
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world's most innovative organisations as referenceable clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- A fast-paced, exciting, collaborative, and rewarding sales environment within innovative industries
A strategic thinker with the ability to build and present robust product demos, combined with the interpersonal skills needed to develop customer relationships by listening to, understanding, and anticipating client needs. This person will act as a partner to the Account Executive and be able to convey Pega's ability to solve business problems with our software solutions. This person has experience supporting the sale of enterprise-level software to Fortune 500 clients and is not deterred by sales cycles upwards of 9 months. Most importantly, this person will have a dynamic personality and has the passion to succeed within a highly demanding and challenging environment.
Qualifications will include:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience
- 8 to 10+ years of experience plus experience within the targeted industry
- Ability to understand complex data relationships and rules-based systems
- Thorough knowledge of technology tools, languages and programs
- Ability to utilise technology-based tools and processes
- Ability to understand and apply procedures, regulations, and policies related to areas of specialised expertise
- Ability to proactively develop customer relationships by listening to, understanding and anticipating, and providing solutions to customer needs
- Ability to use a clearly defined methodology for establishing priorities
We value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from all suitably qualified applicants.
Meet Some of Pegasystems's Employees
Manager, Sales Consulting
Andri manages a Pre-Sales Team that helps potential customers understand the technical possibilities of what Pega can do for their business.
Back to top