Senior Solutions Consultant
A technical thought leader and partner with the sales team, this role owns all technical activities required throughout the sales cycle. Solutions Consultants create highly engaging demos and sound Proof of Concepts (POCs), along with architecture presentations and ROI models to assist with the radiation strategy into target accounts. This position requires hands-on work with the product and the ability to build sophisticated software demonstrations, as well as the ability to deliver compelling presentations to clients and prospects.
Watch this video to learn more about the Solutions Consultant role at Pega http://bit.ly/PegaSolutionsConsultant
In this role, you will:
- Manage multiple target accounts that may span multiple account executives within a particular industry
- Plan sales campaigns in conjunction with account executives and lead efforts to ensure the delivery of all technical resources
- Propose solutions to meet clients' needs and serve as the industry expert to prospective clients
- Assist in the production of RFP's and other proposals to clients
- Deliver POCs and demonstrations to meet the scope and functionality to ensure that all success criteria are delivered and product differentiators are included
- Collaborate with product managers, software developers, analysts, business officers, and other groups ensuring the successful execution of the sales strategy
- Provide thought leadership within the supported industry
- Create and deliver world class technical demonstrations
- Assist in the recruitment and mentoring of staff to meet the demands of the department
- Build customer relationships with target accounts
- A workplace that requires people to have an informed opinion
- A culture where employees engage deeply, own outcomes and lead from the front
- A company that adapts, scales and performs in ever-changing business landscape
Pega Value - Agility: We argue passionately, make decisions quickly, and act immediately. ?
A strategic thinker with the ability to build and present robust product demos, combined with the interpersonal skills needed to develop customer relationships by listening to, understanding, and anticipating client needs. This person will act as a partner to the Account Executive and be able to convey Pega's ability to solve business problems with our software solutions. This person has experience supporting the sale of enterprise-level software to Fortune 500 clients and is not deterred by sales cycles upwards of 9 months. Most importantly, this person will have a dynamic personality and has the passion to succeed within a highly demanding and challenging environment.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience
- 8 to 10+ years of experience plus experience within the targeted industry
- Ability to understand complex data relationships and rules-based systems
- Thorough knowledge of technology tools, languages and programs
- Ability to utilize technology-based tools and processes
- Ability to understand and apply procedures, regulations, and policies related to areas of specialized expertise
- Ability to proactively develop customer relationships by listening to, understanding and anticipating, and providing solutions to customer needs
- Ability to use a clearly defined methodology for establishing priorities
- Australian Citizenship
Pegasystems develops strategic applications for sales, marketing, service and operations. Pega's applications streamline critical business operations, connect enterprises to their customers seamlessly in real-time across channels, and adapt to meet rapidly changing requirements. Pega's Global 500 customers include the world's largest and most sophisticated enterprises. Pega's applications, available on-premises or in the cloud, are built on its unified Pega 7 platform, which uses visual tools to easily extend and change applications to meet clients' strategic business needs. Pega's clients report that Pega gives them the fastest time to value, extremely rapid deployment, efficient re-use and global scale. For more information, please visit us at www.pega.com .
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law
For information about benefits offerings, please visit http://www.pega.com/about/careers/benefits-and-culture .
Meet Some of Pegasystems's Employees
Manager, Sales Consulting
Andri manages a Pre-Sales Team that helps potential customers understand the technical possibilities of what Pega can do for their business.
Back to top