Senior Solution Engineer
Meet Our Team:
You will be working with a group of enthusiastic, high spirited and smart working individuals, who encourage each other to bring out the best to build world class product in Financial Services Industry. We have a healthy competitive environment which is challenging and enjoyable at the same time. You will have an exposure to build products end to end, right from contributing to requirements to building key features that enhance the existing version of the Product.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pegasystems is offering exciting, multi-level opportunities to join our team as a Senior Solutions Engineer. The Senior Solutions Engineer works with a self-organizing team to design and develop best of breed software in Financial Services industry. The team leverages the industry knowledge and Pega's innovative technology to create products to solve business problems and/or bring in operational efficiencies for customers. We are seeking experienced technical professionals who can demonstrate creativity, teamwork, a results-driven attitude, mentoring and dedication to customer success.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Participate in design and development of features in Financial Services Industry
- Assist in the identification of enhancements to Pega's products
- Actively participate in the Scrum processes used to develop solutions - providing continuous feedback and implement changes to our development processes
- Actively contribute to Innovate
Who You Are:
You are an experienced technical professional with a strong commitment to customer success without compromising integrity. You are a problem-solver who thrives in a collaborative team environment who wants to focus on building, maintaining, and supporting next-generation solutions.
What You've Accomplished:
- Bachelor's /Master's Degree or equivalent
- Pega 7.x/8.x Certified - CSA/CSSA
- 4 to 6 years of experience in analysis, design, development, and application deployment of large scale Java centric enterprise application systems, preferably in Financial Services Industry.
- Experience in J2EE (JSP, Servlets, Oracle and/or DB2 and MS/SQL)
- Strong OO experience
- Working experience in an Agile/Scrum team environment.
- Strong interest and desire to learn BPM and development using Pega Platform.
Pega Offers You:
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- The opportunity to support an agile team and drive new critical initiatives
- A fast-paced, exciting, collaborative, and rewarding environment.
Job ID: 9231
Back to top