Senior Software Solutions Engineer - UI Support
- Alpharetta, GA
Meet Our Team:
As part of the Global Client Support (GCS) organization, the Software Solutions Engineer provides a frontline, leading edge environment to learn and apply your knowledge by helping our customers operate their Pegasystems solutions with the best experience possible. With our global operation you will be working with customers in many countries and industries. The experience you will gain will provide a great foundation for your career as you witness our customers transform their businesses.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
In this role you will interact with customers and partners at senior levels to support Pega technology, gain insight and understand the customer needs and solutions. Our clients are the largest and most successful in their respective industries. Ultimately, your success is judged by the success of those customers in deriving real world business value as shown by repeat business and increased adoption.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Support client teams and Pega partners to deliver first-class response in time critical situations.
- Provide engineering support and solutions to professional services, technical and business teams
- Work with Engineering and Application teams to research responses to well qualified challenges
- Provide triage leadership, guidance and status in accordance with Pega's service level agreement
Who You Are:
- You are a full stack software engineer who excels at complex problem solving and working directly with client stakeholders. With a broad technical background, you enjoy being challenged and the puzzle of getting to the root of application issues.
- 7+ years of experience in a related capacity such as Software Engineering, Professional Services or Solution Consulting
- Knowledgeable in an object-oriented language (we use Java) and databases
What You've Accomplished:
- Analyzed, troubleshot and resolved enterprise software issues
- Supported internal and/or external stakeholders
- Developed strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to quickly differentiate between problems caused by hardware, operating systems software, application programs, or network failures
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Job ID: 8984
Back to top