Senior Software Engineer - Platform Engineering
- Hyderabad, India
Meet Our Team:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. Pega is a leader in CRM software space, our goal is to be the #1 CRM SaaS provider in the world.Our team consists of top-notch engineers who are highly motivated, self-driven, have strong sense of ownership and passionate about customer success. We strive for excellence and embrace agile methodologies to achieve it. Pega lets us be independent and creative in the way we build software, we return this trust by being accountable for the software we build.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. Pega is a leader in CRM software space and our goal is to be the #1 CRM SaaS provider in the world. In this role, you will engage deeply in building core features of Pega platform which runs thousands of BPM and CRM applications around the world. You would work to make the platform cloud native design i.e., making platform stateless, scalable, seamlessly upgradable, making code measurable metrics collection, highly performant. You will write code that is clean, modularized and uses AWS cloud's latest technologies to build test frameworks and write automated tests for features built by team.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Work as part of a collaborative Agile team working in a SCRUM model surrounded by fun loving talented engineers
- Work with Product owners and other stake holders along with the team members to design and build exiting features into the product
- Provide technical assistance to advance the capabilities of products and resolve complex issues
- Ensure that the delivered work meets functional and technical requirements, and quality standards.
- Debug and maintain existing code base
- Document and follow development standards for all coding
- Unit test code to ensure technical requirements are satisfied
- Ensure proper documentation and knowledge transfer of information
- Stay on schedule with assigned tasks and be productive.
- Work on complex issues to design and develop high quality software
Who You Are:
The Senior Software Engineer will contribute to the development and/or maintenance of core features of Pega Platform. Active participate in in various initiatives such development best practices, quality, learning, etc.
- 4-6 years of software development experience, preferably in a product development company
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and design, continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD)
- Hands-on experience in core java, algorithms, data structures and problem solving.
- Agile/Scrum development methodology knowledge/experience
- Experience using the following: Core Java, JUnits, tools like IntelliJ/Eclipse, Jenkins, Linux
- Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation, analytical, problem-solving skills and mentoring skills
What You've Accomplished:
- Bachelors / Masters Full-time Degree or equivalent.
Pega Offers You:
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Gartner - https://www.pega.com/about/news/press-releases/pega-recognized-gartner-critical-capabilities-enterprise-low-code
- Forrester - https://www.pega.com/about/news/press-releases/pega-ranked-leader-digital-process-automation-deep-deployments-top
- One of best places to work in India
- GPTW - https://www.greatplacetowork.in/great/rated/100-best/Pegasystems-Worldwide-India-Private-Limited
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + performance incentive, employee equity in the company
Job ID: 10667
Back to top