Senior Software Engineer
Meet Our Team:
Ourteam is looking for a senior software developer with a passion for integration, analysis, and reverse engineering. You will help develop the framework for the interaction between the Desktop Automation product and its various injected applications (i.e., Firefox, Chrome, etc.). Critical to this position is the ability to create new features and controls which support applications and extend capabilities of the current platform.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you'll help us design, develop, implement and test the next generation of Pega'sproducts. .
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Work with unique technology that automates and monitors the user interfaces of desktop applications
- Learn and utilize technologies such as TypeScript while working with a variety of languages and platforms
- Work with a collaborative team in an Agile environment that enjoys solving complex issues
- Provide technical assistance to advance the capabilities of products and resolve complex issues
The ideal candidate for this role is a person who has experience with object-oriented programming and is excited to work with and learn multiple technologies. The ideal candidate will also have experience with reverse-engineering, debugging, and problem solving.
What You've Accomplished:
- 7 to 9 years of experience developing a software product is a must
- A true tenacious desire to learn with career discipline and methodical style are the key ingredients
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design and programming principles
- Strong debugging and problem solving skills
- Must be able to perform in a fast-paced, interactive development environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Job ID: 5536
Back to top