Senior Product Marketing Manager
You will develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates the application development capabilities of the Pega platform. You will identify market opportunities and lead product launches for new platform capabilities. You will develop a variety of content types - written, videos, demos, presentations etc. to fuel sales, marketing and customer success. This role will also enable sales personnel and partners to clearly target the appropriate buyers, and effectively convey the value of the Pega Platform. You will collaborate with cross functional marketing teams to execute go to market programs and evangelize the platform through digital marketing channels.
- Analyst acclaimed, industry leading software products
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- The culture, meritocracy, and growth potential of a start-up with the resources, stability, and tenure of a well-established organization
- The opportunity to bring to market the next generation of mobility innovation
- Competitive salary + performance bonus, employee equity in the company, 3 weeks paid vacation plus 10 holidays, 2 community service days, medical/eye/dental coverage, and even pet insurance!
Are you up for shaping the future of application development? Are you passionate about evangelizing new capabilities to developers and engaging with technologist? Do you enjoy distilling complex technical capabilities into business benefits to drive commercial success? If so, we are looking for you!
This is a great opportunity for a strong hands-on technical marketer to advance their career by marketing established industry leading platform and at the same time promote new innovations & emerging areas like DevOps, API Economy, Data Management and Microservices.
Qualifications will include:
- BA/BS degree required, MBA/MS a plus
- 8+ years of professional experience in enterprise software with 4+ years in technical product marketing /product management
- Demonstrated experience and proven track record in working in B2B focused products & solutions with direct experience at a SaaS or PaaS provider preferred
- Experience in technical marketing with the ability to grasp and translate technology capabilities & differentiators into business benefits
- Strong writing skills with experience building impactful content including white papers, interactive product demos, webinars, videos and case studies
- Ability to work effectively and collaborate with internal cross-functional teams and external customers and drive results
- Experience in communicating with sales teams, product management, customers, prospects, industry analysts and internal managementStrong analytical skills, attention to details and overall a can-do attitude
We believe leadership is about pushing great people to be better. -Pega Value: High Performance
Back to top