Senior Pega Instructor
Meet Our Team:
Pega Academy delivers top-quality education solutions in a blended learning model (instructor-led live, instructor-led remote and asynchronous self-paced study). Senior Technical Instructor is expected to deliver courses on Digital Process Automation (Pega Platform, Robotic Process Automation) and customer Engagement. Continuously keep upgrading on Digital Process Automation (DPA) and Customer Engagement product and help delivering new courses.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
The Senior Instructor will deliver expert-level technical training courses on Pegasystems products to customers, partners, and internal employees. He or she will provide thought leadership and coaching around the use of the Pega technology. There is the opportunity and expectation that candidates will have certification in Pega CSA.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Effectively deliver all the technical training courses to customers, partners, and employees, and tailor the courses to the needs of the customers, partners, and employees
- Consistently exceed customer expectations with positive feedback and top ratings.
- Demonstrate knowledge on Object-Oriented programming and design, SQL, databases, web development, and XML structures.
- Become a product expert and aim to achieve the Pega Certified Senior System Architect (CSSA) level.
- Identify, define, and refine processes in both course development and delivery.
- Serve as Instructor Point of Contact (IPOC) for one or more courses when required.
- Gather requirements, assist curriculum development with the development effort and assist in developing education marketing collateral.
- Work as an SME with Curriculum Development to continually improve the quality of our curriculum, providing the SME-level support to curriculum development.
- Create an excellent first impression, commanding attention and respect, and showing an air of confidence.
- Lead and seek effective and cooperative working relationships with peers, managers and other internal or external personnel critical to successful performance.
- Rotate to support self-study online courses.
- Provide coaching and facilitation to enhance the online learning experience.
- Coach client/partner staff in their learning process, either on a one-on-one basis or in small groups, using the standard Pega provided learning tools.
- Identify the gaps between the learning material and delivery and fill those gaps with delivery or workshops.
- Plan continuous learning and upgradation for self.
Who You Are:
In this position, you will deliver courses developed on Pega technology. You will enable internal employees, Pega partners, Customers with Pega technology. You will engage our learners by conveying Pega concepts and processes in an impactful, engaging and memorable way. At the same time, you will deliver courses rapidly and on time, and according to established standards and guidelines. You will work in a fast-paced, collaborative, and dynamic environment, where you will work hard, and just as importantly, will enjoy what you do. You would constantly upgrade yourself on the latest Pega technology and enable the other trainers in the team to deliver courses. You would be working on building short courses as per the customer demand and deliver the same in frequent intervals.
What You've Accomplished:
- 5+ Years of technical training experience with a proven track record of success
- 2+ Years' course development and training project experience.
- Software development experience including:
- Technical background with experience in, and knowledge of: Object-Oriented programming and design, SQL, databases, web development, and XML structures
- Experience developing an application
- Experience installing and managing networks, operating systems, and databases
- Customer service orientation, with track record of consistently exceeding customer expectations.
- Completion of training and certification in Pega System Architect
- Clearly demonstrated and modelled thought leadership
- Excellent overall product and curriculum design skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
Pega Offers You:
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- Ability to keep your technical and content development skills by learning and working with Pegasystems' leading technology products, and by staying current with trends in adult learning education
Job ID: 8632
Back to top