Senior Payroll Accountant
Meet Our Team:
As a key contributor to the Pega's finance team, you will work alongside highly talented professionals handling all aspects of the monthly payroll activities & all required statutory filings with the support of service provider & update the financial books with the required entries. This is a tight nit group of top-notch technical accountants looking to add another strong member.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
As Senior Payroll accountant, you will be part a of fast-paced, high-growth public software company. Full spectrum experience includes monthly payroll activities; all the required statutory filing and reporting; updating, validating and maintaining the employee master data; process the full and final settlements as per the statutory requirements, work closely with the APAC & EMEA payroll teams and ensure all deliverables are met as agreed.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Support monthly payroll activities for Russia & Turkey countries in EMEA region (Primary)
- Support both APAC & EMEA payroll regions and ensure all deliverables are met as per the agreed timelines as and when required (additional)
- Update the journal entries and financial books accordingly
- Support the audit requirements from both Internal & External auditors
- Perform general day-to-day accounting activities and ad-hoc analyses
- Support IT in development of automated systems.
Who You Are:
You will have a solid understanding of Payroll processes and statutory knowledge for EMEA region with ability to multitask, work independently and meet the deadlines. Detail oriented and strong interpersonal skills a must.
- Graduation or Master's degree
- 7+ years of applicable experience (public or private)
- Strong knowledge of payroll processing for EMEA region (Russia & Turkey) with payroll accounting
- Strong EMEA statutory knowledge
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to multitask, work independently, and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills including discretion, tact and courtesy
- Detail oriented with good organizational skills
- CPA distinction (preferred, not required)
- SAP experience (preferred, not required).
What You've Accomplished:
- Solid understanding of EMEA payrolls and statutory requirements
- Strong excel skills
- Communication skills - excellent written, oral & presentation.
Pega Offers You:
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- Growing and expanding Finance department to meet the Company's rapid growth.
Job ID: 8905
Back to top