Senior Manager, Demo Excellence
- Hyderabad, India
Meet Our Team:
Industry Applications Development (IAD) offers Out of the box industry solutions enabling our customers to rapidly deploy solutions, provide superior customer experience and help drive productivity and operational excellence.
Demo Excellence and Engineering team which is a part of IAD, is instituted to explore market trends, analyze different industry vertical's top business challenges and generate highly differentiated and pixel perfect visionary demos that support Pega's engagement strategies. These demos assure customers that a solution to their business challenges is possible and enables a discovery conversation to take place.
Demo Excellence strives to understand where the industry is heading and the top challenges the major players in that industry are facing.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you will be part of highly engaged teams designing and developing best-in-class solutions applying modern & cutting-edge technologies. This is your opportunity to be part of a highly engaged, creative and vibrant team to get your hands-on leading technologies to solve interesting customers problems and opportunity to build and exhibit thought leadership in driving the vision of Demo Excellence.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Technical Ownership of creating Visionary Demos across multiple Verticals with around 30 plus team members
- Drive and refine where necessary, a team structure to enable scalability
- Exhibit thought leadership by driving best practices among Demo engineering teams and encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing amongst teams
- Plays the role of Chief scrum master across multiple vertical scrum teams to help plan and manage a Demo delivery roadmap
- Exhibit a commitment to continuous learning and development of self and team
- Work with Product managers in Pega to agree capabilities to be included in the roadmap and also to bring into Demos before they are generally available where possible
- Provide continuous feedback and implement changes to our development processes.
- Provide oversight and direction during design, development, delivery and support of Demo features
- Guide and drive vertical teams to achieve predictable and timely releases of Demo X demos
- Establish and adhere to disciplined SCRUM principles
- Ensure Demos are easy to reuse and customize
- Work directly with Demo Principals / solutions consultants to demos are built to showcase best and greatest features and future trending capabilities
- Support to resolve issues raised by a global team of Solution Consultants and / or Partner sales teams
- Define suitable metrics and KPI's for the team in support of making the team a metrics driven organization
Who You Are:
A result oriented individual, driven with passion and ability to explore solutions and solve complex real life business problems
- 14-17 years of software development experience, preferably working experience on Pega's PRPC tool.
- BE or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Strong PRPC technical skills, preferably Pega 7 and above. Participates in design and development of features
- Demonstrates customer empathy, willing to adopt best practices ensuring delivered work exceeds customer ever changing demands
- Working experience in any of following domain spaces
- Insurance P&C - Developing insurance products / applications in P&C domain - New policy requisition, Underwriting, Risk analysis, Quote / Binding process and policy generation.
- Financial Services - Customer life cycle onboarding process or Know your customer (KYC), handling smart disputes around credit card (Visa or master) disputes
- Healthcare - Care Management, Smart Claims handling, Product catalogue / composer system, Claims repair etc.
- Public Sector
- A creative problem solver - passionate to analyze, identify and solve problems
- Team player with good verbal and written communication skill
- Able to handle diverse opinions and conflict resolution abilities
- Experience working with diverse international cultures
- Preferable experience in working in a matrix organisation
What You've Accomplished:
- Ability to design solutions to simple to medium complex problems/use cases using Pega Marketing and decisioning technologies
- Thorough understanding of (Pega based) applications' architecture you have previously worked on
- Ability to think and code fast independently with little hand holding and mostly driven with self- initiation
- Ability to adapt to changes quickly
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- A highly collaborative environment for the designing and development of new ideas and features
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Job ID: 11131
Back to top