Senior Manager, Client Support Engineering
- Bangalore, India
Meet Our Team:
As part of the Global Client Support organization, Senior Manager provides a frontline, leading edge environment to learn and apply your knowledge by helping our customers operate their Pegasystems solutions with the best experience possible. With our global operation you will be working with customers in many countries and industries. The experience you will gain will provide a great foundation for your career as you witness our customers transform their businesses
Picture Yourself at Pega:
In this role you will interact with customers and partners at very senior levels to support Pega technology, gain insight and understand the customer needs and solutions. Our customers are the largest and most successful in their respective industries. Ultimately, your success is judged by the success of those customers in deriving real world business value as shown by repeated business and increased adoption
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Build, Lead, multiply, coach and develop a team of outstanding individuals providing world class technical support on Pega products.
- Utilize advanced knowledge and technical competence on Pega products and services to drive customer readiness from development to staging to production.
- Drive and engage in issue resolution including complex technical issues across multiple teams while also ensuring timely and regular customer updates
- Implement and execute processes to streamline issue investigations and resolutions
- Accountability for team integrity, product support excellence, decision making, SLAs, Client success, career development, communications, and support outcomes.
- Provide an environment to teams that encourages continuous improvement and mentorship.
- Share and drive customer feedback with Product Owners, Engineering, and Relevant Customer Success Managers (CSMs)
Who You Are:
- The Senior Manager- Client Support Engineering is a highly driven technical customer- facing professional who possesses initiative, a positive and resourceful mindset, and the ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- The individual is an organized self-starter with tenacity, drive, and enjoys working in a collaborative fast-paced environment to ensure swift resolution of issues and an exceptional customer experience. A deep commitment to quality is essential, as well as demonstrated creative troubleshooting skills.
- You enjoy making decisions under pressure
- Empathetic and passionate about technology, products and customers/end-users
- An organized, effective communicator who can confidently present in front of clients and decision-makers
What You've Accomplished:
- Bachelor's/Master's degree from four-year college or university.
- 10+ years of experience, with 5+ years in a leadership role, driving customer service and success in a customer-facing organization.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and public speaking skills are required.
- Attract and retain top talent.
- Drive service excellence by providing the team with a holistic and consistent experience comprised mainly of five main types of skills that benefit our largest, most strategic customers. Those five skills include: customer service, troubleshooting, product subject matter expertise, communication/case management & documentation, and team player / global mindset.
- Partner with cross functional teams to develop a customer support model to fit customer demand.
- Participate in client meetings to strengthen relationships as needed to understand the customer requirements, determine further opportunities, resolve escalations and address the root cause of issues.
- Build strong partnerships with cross-functional teams and departments with which Customer Support interacts with (i.e. Sales, Professional Services, SAs and Development, etc.).
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Job ID: 10071
Back to top