Senior Front-End Developer
Meet Our Team:
Pega provides cutting-edge solutions for some of the world's largest organizations that solve real business problems within a matter of a few weeks without writing any code. One of the most visible parts of any application is the user interface: it needs to look professional, aligned with the design system, should be responsive, and perform well on all devices. The UI must be accessible and work well on different browsers.
That's a challenging set of expectations to meet. That's where you come in.
You will be joining the front-end development group and will build the UI component library using some of the latest technologies and frameworks. You will help deliver the user interface for our suite of CRM applications and will collaborate very closely with our design team to bring our design system to life.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you'll help us define and deliver the next generation of the Pega Infinity platform, driving the no-code capabilities that enable our clients to build amazing user interface and rapidly deploy them in a matter of weeks.
This is your chance to get hands-on with leading-edge technology and showcase how to use the latest web technology to deliver some easy to use UI components for the Pega Infinity platform. This is an exciting time to have an impact because you'll be creating the building blocks for more than 30 different applications.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- You'll extend our UI library of functional components and layouts and implement some of the UI for our suite of applications.
- Work on a very innovative team that is driving company growth
- Collaborate with the UX design group and other stakeholders to implement the design system into functional components
- Look outward to identify technologies and trends to improve our UI capabilities and keep abreast of latest web and accessibility standards
- You'll interact with senior and executive management at a fast-paced and rapidly growing company
Who You Are:
You are passionate about the latest web technologies and UI frameworks, and strive to find simple, elegant solutions to complex problems. With your eye for detail and visual design, you understand how to convert a creative UX design into actual UI components and pages.
As a thought leader, you express facts, thoughts, and ideas in a clear, concise, convincing, and organized manner. You'd like to some day lead a team because you enjoy mentoring other engineers.
You enjoy working in an agile, fast-paced environment that values collaboration and teamwork.
You are obsessed with delivering 'consumer-grade' experiences and drive yourself and others towards excellence. You understand the importance of delivering high-quality code with sufficient code coverage using unit and integration tests. You have a solidunderstanding of accessibility, cross-browser issues, and security; and knowledge of state management libraries like Redux, RXJS...
What You've Accomplished:
- Fluent in modern frameworks (Angular, ReactJS)
- Highly Proficient in using UI components libraries like Bootstrap, Material UI... and able to compare and contrast the underlying technology used by each library
- Responsive and mobile-first user interfaces
- Experience building complex UI components that deliver an amazing user experience
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner and Forrester acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products in a massive emerging market
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Job ID: 8628
Back to top