Meet Our Team:
Pega provides cutting-edge solutions for some of the world's largest organizations that solves real business problems within a matter of a few weeks without writing any code. One of the most visible part of any application is the user interface: it needs to look professional, aligned with the design system, should be responsive and perform well on all devices. The UI must be accessible and work well on different browsers.
You will be joining the front-end development group and will build the UI component library using some of the latest techonologies and frameworks. You will help deliver the user interface for our suite of CRM applications and will collaborate very closely with our design team to bring our design system to life.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you'll help us define and deliver the next generation of the Pega Infinity platform, driving the no-code capabilities that enable our clients to build amazing user interface and rapidly deploy them in a matter of weeks.
This is your chance to get hands-on with leading-edge technology and showcase how to use the latest web technology to deliver some easy to use UI components for the Pega Infinity platform and our different applications. This is a unique opportunity to rapidly accelerate your career and interact with senior and executive management at a fast-paced and rapidly growing company.
What You'll Do at Pega:
• You'll extend our UI library of functional components and layouts and implement some of the UI for our suite of applications.
• Work on a very innovative team that is driving company growth
• Collaborate with the UX design group and other stakeholders to implement the design system into functional components
• Look outward to identify technologies and trends to improve our UI capabilities and keep abreast of latest web and accessibility standards
• Assist with the resolution of urgent UI customer issues
• Participate in building applications for critical opportunities and go live
Who You Are:
• You're looking to work within a culture that values urgency and teamwork in a collegial and supportive environment
• You are detailed oriented and have a strong visual eye that helps you understand a creative UX design and convert it to actual UI components and pages
• You thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, team-oriented, and cross-functional environment
• You are passionate about design, the latest web technogies and standards and how to build professional looking user interfaces
• You understand the importance of delivering high quality code with excellent code coverage using unit and integration tests
• You are a thought leader who expresses facts, thoughts, and ideas in a clear, concise, convincing, and organized manner
What You've Accomplished:
• 4 to 6years of working as a front-end developer using the latest web technologies and frameworks
• Experience in ReactJS mandatory
• Experience of writing automation scripts = using JEST ,pupeteer
• Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc
• Understanding of CSS pre-processors, such as LESS and SASS , state management libraries like Redux, RXJS
• Experience in developing responsive UI
Pega Offers You:
• Gartner and Forrester acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products in a massive emerging market
• Continuous learning and development opportunities
• An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
• Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Job ID: 12601
Meet Our Team: