Senior Field Effectiveness Manager
- Flexible / Remote
Meet Our Team:
Pega's Global Sales Effectiveness team is a growing, execution-focused group chartered to drive Pega's most strategic go-to-market initiatives and ensure that the company continues our rapid growth trajectory. Our responsibilities including managing the sales strategy for market expansion and providing the execution muscle needed to implement sales transformation initiatives. The team is comprised of passionate individuals with a growth-mindset who collaborate cross functionally to improve seller effectiveness.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Embedded within a specific business line, you will partner with the MD/VP to define and execute a prioritized enablement plan that improves both Sales Manager and Account Executive effectiveness. Ultimately, your measure of success will be progressive improvements in sales readiness that lead to increased effectiveness (e.g. sales pipeline and bookings). This position offers you the ability to make a tangible difference and play an integral role in our growth and transformational journey.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Drive adoption of global sales effectiveness programs as part of Sales Management cadence
- Support FLSMs in executing a formal cadence of quarterly, monthly, weekly coaching activities that enhance the capabilities and effectiveness of their AEs
- Lead in-field workshops and provide face-to-face / virtual coaching sessions
- Assess and measure readiness of FLSMs and AEs to execute against standards of performance through online and face-to-face validation exercises
- Be the "Voice of Field", share and leverage best practices with peers in the spirit of building a world-class Sales Effectives function which has a reputation for developing A Player talent
Who You Are:
- You are a change agent. Whether as a sales manager or coach, you've played an active part in helping enterprise sales teams move the needle on key leading and lagging indicators (such as Pipeline coverage, conversion/win rates, average sales cycle time, average selling price) though targeted training and coaching interventions.
- You are highly customer focused, outcome oriented, and purposeful in your approach.
- You have a strong understanding of sales methodologies, messaging and management frameworks and take a structured approach to selling (Challenger Sales experience preferred).
- You possess business and technical acumen. The Pega Infinity platform is complex and you need to be able to equip our team to have fluent conversations around how we solve our clients' challenges better than our competitors.
- Experience simplifying complex technologies related to marketing, customer service, core operational processes and app development is a must.
- You are energetic and passionate about helping others succeed.
- You are a natural coach. through effective questioning you guide self-evaluation of performance, help sellers diagnose areas for improvement.
- You have the ability to prioritize and plan effectively with a demonstrated ability to work well under pressure, thrive in a fast-paced environment and stay flexible and adaptable to growth and change
What You've Accomplished:
- You have either 3+ years of "hands-on delivery" of impactful sales manager enablement (with coaching being a key component), or you are an experienced sales leader of an Enterprise sales team who is looking to make a wider impact. A combination of both is ideal.
- You have extensive "front of room" experience, with the ability to command the room, and have engaging presentation skills. You must be able to bring our content to life.
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Job ID: 9990
Back to top