Senior Development Manager, Healthcare
- Hyderabad, India
Meet Our Team:
Our global team provides strategic direction, product management, development leadership and customer support for Pega healthcare applications, comprises of foundation, care management, benefit configurator, and claims engine. You work closely with product managers, domain architects, customers, professional services, and partner teams. You as a key member of healthcare teams, expect you to demonstrate the delivery responsibility of Pega Care Management application while ensuring the highest level of product quality and cover multiple scenarios involving performance, scalability, high availability, implementation, security and accessibility. High emphasis is given to architecture and designs while also enhancing application maturity.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software and is in a unique position to help solve the challenges of today's healthcare industry. You'll help clients understand the business capabilities and support the implementation of care management and integration to CRM application includes customer services, sales automation, and decision systems. In this role, you will manage development personnel, work with teams and stakeholders who delivers world-class applications leveraging the power of Pega platform that helps building future proof business applications with capabilities of case management, digital process automation, Real-time AI, and Robotics. Teams at Pega are focused on collaborative problem solving, innovation, passionate about client success and help customers in digital transformation.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Demonstrates delivery excellence, and collaborates with COE, platform and CRM teams to identify integrations and dependencies
- Work with an architect and the technical leads to arrive at high-level estimates, challenges, risks and mitigation plan
- Strategically plan the builds starting from build kick-off, resource allocation, execution plan through releasing the build
- Frame lean processes that teams can adopt along with technical best practices while implementing the use cases
- Ensure the designs align with the core products and are scalable
- Work with Infra and Release teams and ensure smooth releases
- Work in strict timeframes and meet aggressive deadlines
- Have or develop an expert level understanding of PRPC tools and key development practices
- Hire, engage and motivate, appraise and retain the best talent.
- Work as part of a collaborative team with mindful of good software development patterns and practices surrounded by fun-loving talented engineers
- Exhibit a commitment to continuous learning and development of team members
- Manage stakeholders that include program management, product management and business leadership
- Provide periodic status updates and circulate the reports to key stakeholders
- Sets goals, drive regular feedback through 1:1 coaching sessions and ensure every team member has a plan for growth and development in place and the plan is executed.
- React quickly to staff performance or other issues and work with the leadership team to resolve
Who You Are:
- You are responsible for building the world-class demos that help drive Pega's sales and differentiate our solutions from our competitors, and a good people person promotes collaboration and drives valuable outcome that solves real business problems.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including poise in pressure situations while being a team player
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Able to think forward and understand the healthcare domain and how technology can be used to make it better
- Situational leader, Process champion and Metrics-driven
What You've Accomplished:
- A result-oriented individual, driven with passion and ability to explore solutions and solve complex customer problems.
- 10+ years of Software Development Experience Bachelors or master's degree in Computer Science, or Information technologies
- Experience of 6+ years applications development in Healthcare payer domain
- Working experience of 4+ years leveraging Pega technology platform
- Good organizing, planning, people management and development skills
- Expertise in software development life cycle, and agile methodologies
- Mission focused, team players who are relentlessly client-focused and demonstrate a high degree of accountability
- Experience in healthcare payer & provide integrations, developing wellness configuration systems,
- Clinical guidelines for authorizations, integration solutions to population management systems, etc.,
Pega Offers You:
- Opportunity to work with world-class teams, who are passionate about client success with the mission of changing the way software is built
- Pega offers benefits that are aimed at keeping employees happy, healthy and productive https://www.pega.com/about/careers/benefits-and-culture
- Market-leading technology in areas of Digital transformation, artificial intelligence and 1:1 Customer Engagement
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- A highly collaborative environment for the designing and development of new ideas and features
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Job ID: 9533
Back to top