Senior Desktop Engineer
- Krakow, Poland
Meet Our Team:
Pega is on the cutting edge of technology, this is your chance to get your hands on, leading technologies and solve interesting problems. The IT Client Services team at Pega is made up of desktop engineering and user support technicians dedicated to providing superior end user experiences to over 5000 Pega users across the globe.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
As a member of the Desktop Engineering team, you will play a pivotal role in helping Pega employees / contractors have the best end user and client computing experience. As a Sr Desktop Engineer, you will manage projects of small to medium size and participate in large corporate projects. Desktop engineers lead and participate in efforts to analyze and resolve complex problems, maintain current security standards and identify areas for continuous improvement while providing support of core Desktop infrastructure.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Establish procedures for imaging and software deployment
- Contribute as subject matter expert to Desktop Engineering Portfolio projects
- Manage projects when assigned
- Seek opportunities for continuous Improvement
- Act as a point of technical escalation and technical mentor to other members of IT Client Services teams such as helpdesk and desktop support.
- Work with Systems Administrators and other members of the IT team on internal projects when necessary.
- Participate in both local and global projects.
Who You Are:
Are you currently considered the go-to engineer on your team? We are looking for you - a top performer whopossess a broad range of technical troubleshooting skills, is comfortable working with end-users and peers alike in high-pressure situations, and demonstrates the desire for continuous learning and development. You take ownership of tasks at hand.
What You've Accomplished:
- 1-3Years' experience in desktop engineering.
- Hands on experience in image creation process Windows 10 & macOS X.
- Knowledge of Apple Macintosh Operating Systems (macOS X) and scripting languages.
- Knowledge of Microsoft patching processes for Office 365 and Windows 10.
- Experience with Microsoft Intune for Windows software management.
- Experience with desktop security agents such as Crowdstrike Cyberark, Symantec, etc..
Pega Offers You:
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market.
- A highly collaborative environment for the designing and development of new ideas and features.
- An ever-changing business landscape that adapts, scales and performs.
- Many opportunities of development - an extensive on-boarding training, budget for conferences, area for own training initiatives, possibilities of working in other global offices for a few weeks.
- Attractive salary and benefits package (Medical Care, Group Insurance, Multisport Card, English lessons, and many more).
- Working in a friendly atmosphere in an international environment with flexible working hours - in a very hi-tech new office with chillout and games rooms!
- Feeling the power of social spirit - we support many team and sports initiatives.
Job ID: 10480
Back to top