Senior Decisioning Architect
Meet Our Team:
As a member of the Marketing, Decisioning and Analytics team, you will play a critical role in helping our customers realize opportunities for improvement through the implementation of predictive analytics and decisioning solutions.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you'll help us ensure that the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution matches the customer requirements.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Create marketing campaign functional requirements
- Implement Pea's marketing solution with a focus on outbound, inbound and real-time actions.
- Mentor and train client business stakeholders in key Pega technology
Who You Are:
- You are a hands-on, collaborative individual with experience working with technical architects, business users and Information Technology teams.
- Practical inbound and/or outbound marketing experience
- Strong understanding of marketing and campaign management from idea inception through execution and analysis
- Adept at identifying marketing strategies and offers as well as the underlying data and analytics
- BS in Marketing or Computer Science
- The ability to travel nationwide to client sites 50 -75% of the time
What You've Accomplished:
You've achieved an expert level understanding of marketing technology and the ability to impact businesses with solutions.
- Implemented marketing solutions in complex environments
- Partnered with clients ensuring requirements aligned with delivered solution
- Led aspects of design, development and mentoring of resources
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Job ID: 1372
Back to top