Senior Curriculum Developer - Platform
- Flexible / Remote
Meet Our Team:
Pega's Curriculum Team is seeking a highly motivated individual to help us implement a new vision for world-class training content development. This team is accountable for enabling our large ecosystem of customers, partners, and internal consultants on our technology so that they can successfully implement projects yielding customer success.
This team is responsible for creating role-based training content ranging from business users to very technical developers. This group works collaboratively with the product owners, engineers, technical documentation, and various subject matter experts to create new ways of developing and delivering best-in-class content that users want to engage with.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
In this position, you will write convincing business scenarios and design real world lab exercises. You will describe to someone not just how to do something but how to do it well. You will engage our learners with crafted content that conveys concepts and processes in an impactful, engaging and memorable way. At the same time, you will deliver rapidly and on time, and according to established standards and guidelines. You will work in a fast-paced, collaborative, and dynamic environment, where you will work hard, and just as importantly, will enjoy what you do.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Gain deep knowledge of Pega Platform and Robotics software product.
- Design and author new training content to close enablement gaps.
- Analyze the most effective content update approach.
- Conduct content peer reviews to ensure adherence to high standards.
- Provide thought-leadership to fellow team members and contributing members of the cross-functional organization to enhance the design of training solutions.
- Research and validate bug and enhancement requests to existing curriculum.
- Conduct end-to-end exercise testing and regression-test all courseware exercises on new release versions.
- Ensure that assignments are completed within the committed time frame.
- Attend all Agile/Scrum ceremonies and update project tracking tool to reflect current work status.
- System Architect Certification (required after joining Pegasystems within four months)
Who You Are:
Are you a software developer or technical consultant looking to apply your skills in a training capacity? Are you a seasoned curriculum developer with deep technical expertise? We are looking for a technically minded individual with solid writing skills to join our Curriculum Development team to enable our learners with Pegasystems' products.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a strong technical background along with an affinity for teaching others. This candidate will be familiar with application development processes and tasks. The ideal candidate will also welcome the opportunity to constantly learn the latest product features and capabilities at a quick pace to keep up with product enhancements and changes in the team's design and development processes.
What You've Accomplished:
- Bachelor's Degree with experience in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Instructional Design, or experience with a non-related degree or equivalent on the job experience
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills, with proven ability to communicate and clearly present technical information to others
- Understanding of object-oriented design and programming principles
- Familiarity building applications in a programming language such as Java, .NET, C++, Python, Ruby, Smalltalk, or related object-oriented language
- Proficient working knowledge of project implementation methodologies such as Scrum and related project management tools
- Ability to build and deliver learning content according to priority and scope set by Product Owner
- The following additional preferred qualifications:
- Referable course design and development knowledge or experience with software technical and training content a plus
- Scrum Master certification a plus
Pega Offers You:
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- Ability to keep your technical and content development skills by learning and working with Pegasystems' leading technology products, and by staying current with trends in adult learning education
Job ID: 10034
Back to top