Senior Content Operations Manager
Meet Our Team:
The Content Strategy and Operations Manager is responsible for facilitating and executing work that supports and optimizes the content lifecycle. The role acts as a liaison linking cross-functional teams to drive strategy alignment, workflow efficiency and content performance.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
In this role, you will coordinate the cross-functional inputs required to establish an aligned content strategy and drive workflow efficiency and content performance. You will manage projects and including the development of process & RACI, manage a consolidated calendar and develop content reporting framework.
What You'll Do at Pega:
The Content Strategy and Operations Manager will contribute to overall content lifecycle management, from creation and editing through approvals, publishing/activation, auditing, measurement, curation and maintenance.
- Aggregate and maintain inputs for content strategy and planning, including audience insights, personas, messaging, competitive information and feedback from content supply chain contributors and users
- Provide operational support for content strategy and creation, engaging cross-functional participants and managing meeting and resource schedules, workflows and deadlines
- Manage, contribute to and publish content to support inbound content marketing and outbound content programs
Who You Are:
You are an accomplished tech savvy marketer with excellent writing and communications skills, a resilient character that is not afraid to challenge existing thinking, with a knack for driving cross-function engagement.
- Bachelor's degree, MBA Toolkit/Higher Degree
- 10 years+ marketing programs/marketing operations experience
- Can manage content audit process and inventory maintenance, taxonomy management, content tagging and metadata management
- Strong ability to use content measurement tools to extract actionable data and conduct analysis
What You've Accomplished:
- Experience managing deliverables in cross-functional teams
- Excellent project management, process optimization, and data analysis skills
- Experience in manual data management, content analysis, identifying trends, providing feedback, and recommending improvements
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Job ID: 6098
Back to top