Senior Cloud Development Engineer
- Bengaluru, India
Meet Our Team:
Pega Predictive Diagnostic Cloud (PDC) is Cloud application service that is used throughout the application life cycle to assess the health of your application, notify you of critical issues and resolve performance and stability problems. We (Predictors Team) PDC scrum team involves developing applications on PRPC platform with integrating Amazon Web Services such as SQS, Lambda etc. for application observability. This team involves end to end life cycle of PDC new enhancements including in Pega application development, Pega-AWS service development, Testing, Production deployment and Post production product support.
This team is primarily responsible for new enhancements to PDC application hosted on Pega cloud, supporting customer SRs and contributing to the PDC adoption as monitoring tool to help the customer success.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
In this role, you will be responsible to work closely with product owners and application developers across the globe to build highly available and scalable Pega PDC Cloud service for application Observability by adhering to our agile team structure.
We are seeking experienced technical professionals who can demonstrate creativity, teamwork, a results-driven attitude, and a dedication to customer success. you'll help us design, develop, implement and test the components and services for enhancing Pega Predictive Diagnostic Cloud.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Design, develop, implement and test the components and services that built using Pega Platform and AWS services to add enhancements to Predictive Diagnostic Cloud.
- Technologies you will work on -
- 75% Pega Application Development.
- 25% Cloud service Design & Development with Java.
- Pega application development using Pega Platform.
- Contribute productively to a fast-paced agile/scrum software development team
- Collaborate with the Product team and other stakeholders to translate feature requirements into software deliverables.
- Continuously improve, refine, and refactor the code base and configuration tools
Who You Are:
You are a Cloud Application Developer having experience in building large scale applications and passionate about exploring and applying this to help on Application observability.
- 4-6 years of development experience in java/ J2EE Web application and AWS service development.
- Experience is Pega Application development using Pega 7/8 is an added advantage.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or similar field
- Working knowledge of RDBMS with preferably Postgres.
- Should have experience in application integration using REST/SOAP
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and design, passionate about learning new technologies such as Pega platform app development.
- Experience in leveraging AWS (Amazon Web Services) such as Lambada. EC2, IAM, S3, SQS, API Gateway, Lambda, DynamoDB etc. with java is an added advantage.
What You've Accomplished:
- Demonstrated experience in designing and implementing large scale enterprise applications as full stack application developer.
- Experience of working on fast paced and highly collaborative environment.
- Partner with internal clients, like Product Managers, to align business goals with implementation results.
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Job ID: 11095
Back to top