Senior Client Inquiry Specialist
- Flexible / Remote
Meet Our Team:
The mission of Pega's Security and Compliance team is to make information security and compliance programmatic and cultural within Pega in order to support the enterprise and our clients. The team is responsible for assuring confidentiality, integrity and availability of enterprise data and systems as well as for ensuring the organization's compliance with the latest cybersecurity regulations.
As part of Pega's Security and Compliance team, t he Vendor Assessment Inquiries team (VAI team) facilitates pre- and post-sales activities with clients by completing mandatory security questionnaires in order to fulfill the requirements of a deal or comply with a client's contractual rights to perform due diligence and risk assessment on Pega.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
As the VAI Client Inquiry Specialist , you'll create and/or maintain systems and procedures that will keep VAI operations moving efficiently and smoothly. In addition, you'll serve as a first line of support for Pega internal team members.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- As a member of Pegasystems' Vendor Assessment Inquiries (VAI) team, you will respond to our customers' inquiries regarding security, software development, data privacy, and other topics.
- You'll work with the Sales team to ensure that information requests from prospects are fulfilled timely.
- And you'll communicate regularly with subject matter experts within IT and in other business units to maintain a Knowledge Base of frequently-asked-questions.
- Where appropriate, you'll also work with the business to create documentation to support VAI efforts, including but not limited to overviews, policies, process diagrams.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of vendor assessment questionnaires and/or experience in IT
- Knowledge of IT / Infrastructure principles and terminology
- Familiarity with software development process
- Ability to learn and work independently
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent judgment
What You've Accomplished:
- Knowledge of corporate and/or cloud internal policies, processes and products
- Experience of compliance and/or network security
- Successful completion of college-level courses in IT, Infrastructure, networking, software development, or compliance; or equivalent experience working in those areas
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Job ID: 10663
Back to top