Senior Business Architect
As a Senior Business Architect within the Financial Services team, you will manage the collaboration between business and technical teams throughout Pega, partner or customer led projects.
We are looking for a Business Architect with specialist Financial Services knowledge to work with large client base. You will have experience in KYC and the project teams will look to you for your expert advice.
Your responsibility will be to ensure that the strategic goals of the project are aligned with decisions regarding business and IT initiatives. With domain expertise and working knowledge of the systems that link these parts of the organisations together, the role of the Business Architect is essential on every project.
You will be an essential part of a dynamic project team, tasked with understanding and bringing structure to the processes within a customer's business. In this role, you will collaborate with SMEs across the business to ensure that the results of the delivered solution are aligned with customer requirements.
Watch this videoto learn how a bit more about the role of a Business Architect http://bit.ly/PegaSBA
In this role, you will:
- Partner with multiple stakeholders to develop high quality deliverables across all phases of a project (from identifying and defining process flows and use cases to user acceptance testing)
- Leverage your FS knowledge to consult and influence the client's direction
- Demonstrate commitment to and enthusiasm for customer success by ensuring the delivered product is fully-functioning, performs to business requirements defined and approved by the client, and meets or exceeds expectations
- Support Account Executives, Engagement Leaders (ELs) and Practice Leaders (PLs) in the pursuit of new opportunities in solution conceptualisation
- Explore various industry standard methodologies and communicate policies and procedures to clients, partners and teammates
- Mentor and train client business stakeholders in key Pega7 functionality
- Provide technical training and user support to business groups
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- Analyst acclaimed technology in a massive emerging market
- The opportunity to make a tangible impact on the world's market-leading organisations
- A fast-paced and challenging environment where driving for results is key
- Opportunities for growth and advancement as well as training to develop management and leadership skills
You will be a domain expert with working knowledge of Financial Services organisations and their internal operations and processes. You will possess strong business acumen and exceptional communication skills with the ability to talk to both business and technical teams.
With at least 5 years of experience in business analysis and architecture, you will be wanting to take your career to the next level. An intelligent, motivated and collaborative individual, you will get a kick out creating harmony among diverse teams of business users and IT teams.
Ideally you will have an established history of working onsite at a customer location on definition and implementation of business process changes.
Qualifications will include:
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- 5-8 years of progressive experience in analysis, requirements gathering, design and development of enterprise application systems
- Financial Services domain expertise
- Excellent time management and organisation skills, with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Aptitude to learn quickly and a superb attention to detail and process orientation
- Ability to think creatively and strategically with a focus on achieving outcomes
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, partner, and collaborate
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Dedication to achieving outstanding customer results
- A team-oriented drive and a demonstrated ability to lead by example
We value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from all suitably qualified applicants.
Meet Some of Pegasystems's Employees
Manager, Sales Consulting
Andri manages a Pre-Sales Team that helps potential customers understand the technical possibilities of what Pega can do for their business.
Back to top