Senior Business Architect
Meet Our Team:
As a key contributor to the Pega Consulting organisation, you will work closely with our enterprise customers and strategic partners to gather business requirements and structure business processes to help drive organizations forward from their as-is states to their desired states.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role you will have the opportunity to work from the offices of businesses such as BBVA, Santander and HSBC. You will collaborate with subject matter experts across the business to ensure that the functionality of the delivered solution matches customer requirements.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Partner with both the client and the technical team to develop high quality deliverables across all phases of a project, from identifying and defining process flows and use cases, through to user acceptance testing.
- Leverage your industry experience to consult and influence the client's direction, in the pursuit of best practices.
- Demonstrate your commitment to and enthusiasm for customer success by ensuring that the delivered work product is fully-functioning, performs to business requirements defined and approved by the client, and meets or exceeds expectations.
- Mentor and train client business stakeholders in key Pega functionality.
Who You Are:
You are a Senior Business Architect/Senior Business Analyst who is skilled in BPM and/or CRM implementations who has experience working in an Agile environment with enterprise customers.
- 8+ years of BPM and/or CRM Business Analysis experience
- Experience with requirements gathering, business process re-engineering, GAP Analysis, writing user stories and functional documentation
- Experience with the Agile delivery methodology
- Experience working with Enterprise customers
- Excellent communication skills
What You've Accomplished:
- You have been responsible for gathering requirements and re-engineering business processes which have led to the build of robust and scalable BPM and/or CRM systems
- You have been a Senior figure on a delivery project
- You have had experience of interfacing with customers and partners to gather requirements and design a solution based on these requirements
- You have seen multiple projects through from project kick-off to go-live
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Job ID: 5263
Back to top