Senior Business Architect
- Flexible / Remote
Meet Our Team:
As a key member of the Pega EMEA Consulting team, you'll be working with a passionate group of Pega Consultants who are driven by the challenge to design and deliver Pega solutions that address the complex and changing needs of our clients.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you'll use industry leading Pega technology to deliver solutions that digitally transform and automate our clients' organisations, client engagements, operations, processes and practices.
This is your chance to get your hands on leading-edge, cloud-based CRM, IBPM, robotics, AI and machine learning technology that will bring your business architected solutions to reality.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Engage and manage your clients' key stakeholders to understand their challenges, become their trusted advisor, capturing their business objectives and needs
- Provide your clients with a clear vision and roadmap
- With a background in Business Analysis &/or Business Architecture, you'll assess your clients current and target architecture needs, define, design and deliver a Pega business architected solution
- As a thought leader, you'll engage, educate and enable your clients' resources on industry standards
- Collaborating with a high performing Pega delivery team, you will ensure the solution meets or exceeds your client's expectations.
Who You Are:
You are a Business Architect who is skilled in architecting solution using CRM and IBPM technologies with exposure to AI and robotics technology and are passionate about demonstrating your business architecture skills through the use of industry leading software that helps solve business and enterprise problems.
- Exceptionally strong client engagement and communication skills
- Experience in defining, designing and delivering solutions
- Business and or technical analysis, process and UI modelling
- Agile/scrum development methodology knowledge and experience
- Customer success focused, outcomes driven, moves with a sense of urgency and a strong team player
What You've Accomplished:
- You've defined, designed and delivered functional, robust and scalable enterprise-level applications
- Strong track record of customer engagement and delivery success
- Experience working with industry leading technologies to deliver your solution designs and vision in a fast-paced environment
- Considered a trusted and advisor and thought leader by your clients
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Job ID: 11048
Back to top