Senior Account Executive
The Pegasystems office in Milan is looking to recruit a Senior Account Executive in the financial vertical.
The ideal candidate will have a strong book of business in the targeted vertical, solid new business & account management experience as well as a good understanding & working knowledge of CRM systems & Enterprise software sales.
Selling at Pega provides access to market-leading technology, uncapped earning potential and the world's most innovative organisations as referenceable clients. Join our team to engage in work that matters, build a career without boundaries, and drive business impact for the world's largest organisations. As the recognised industry leader in strategic business applications, according to analysts such as Forrester and Gartner, we challenge companies to rethink the way they do business and empower them to become more efficient, smarter, and most importantly customer-centric.
In this role, you will:
- Create detailed, strategic target account plans to penetrate industry leading clients
- Leverage cross-functional client and Pega resources to successfully identify and drive sales campaigns
- Penetrate new accounts and grow our existing customer base in the assigned portfolio
- Perform in-depth client and industry research to create compelling business cases and RFP responses
- Work with partners to generate Pega value propositions and selling opportunities
- Analyst acclaimed, industry leading software products
- The world's most innovative organisations as reference-able clients
- The culture, meritocracy, and growth potential of a start-up with the resources, stability, and tenure of a well-established organisation
- Competitive salary + uncapped commission targets, employee equity in the company.
You should be interested in making the world's leading organisations more productive, efficient, and most importantly - customer-centric. We are seeking an engaging and motivated enterprise software sales professional driven to make a difference in the way companies connect with their customers. At Pega, you will have the opportunity to sell into and develop new business within an assigned portfolio, consisting of large, complex and strategic Fortune 2000 accounts.
Qualifications will include:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience
- 8 years of direct sales experience with industry-specific and/or application expertise
- The ability to negotiate and explore alternatives and positions to reach outcomes that gain support and acceptance by all parties
- The capability to actively listen and understand what is said and not said, and comprehend the meaning and intent
- The talent to persuade and influence, using appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of thoughts, plans, activities, services and products
- Knowledge of strategic business applications in CRM, Sales, Operations, or Marketing
If you believe this role is right for you, please contact Jess : firstname.lastname@example.org
We value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from all suitably qualified applicants.
Meet Some of Pegasystems's Employees
Manager, Sales Consulting
Andri manages a Pre-Sales Team that helps potential customers understand the technical possibilities of what Pega can do for their business.
Back to top