Scrum Master Summer Intern
Meet Our Team:
As Pega'sScrum Master Intern, you will be engaged in the planning, organizing, and managing of activities to achieve successful completion of agile projects to ensure commitments on quality, scope, time and budget are met. The functional groups that the Scrum Master partners with include Product Development, Product Management, and Release Management. The Scrum Master Intern will act as a galvanizing force within the wider Pega scrum community in terms of building and sharing agile knowledge across the company.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega's internship program is the perfect platform to help students transition their academic knowledge into a successful professional career. We push great students to be better, we encourage them to take on the biggest challenges, and we also believe that great ideas can come from anyone or anywhere, irrespective of hierarchy or location. The purpose our internships are to provide students with the opportunity to gain valuable business skills, work on real-time, impactful initiatives, and collaborate on a global scale, all while earning a competitive compensation.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Coach 1-2 scrum teams with a focus on ensuring the teams meet their product deliverables within the agile framework
- Contribute, as an active and engaged member, to the broader Pega Technology global scrum master community
Who You Are:
You are passionate about agile technology environments and eager to develop your skills within an enterprise environment while working with an industry-leading product. You think outside the box and use your experience for more effective collaboration.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, or related field
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ContinuousIntegration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Drive for continuous learning and development
Pega Offers You:
- Opportunity to work with diverse global team onreal-time, impactful projects and initiatives
- Professional development seminars and meet & greets with Pega's CEO and Founder, and Executive Leadership Team through our Coffee Break Series
- Participation in Pega and intern specific events such as social events, volunteer opportunities, group projects, team outings, etc.
- Potential for a full-time offer
Job ID: 9190
Back to top