- Hyderabad, India
Meet Our Team:
Cloud Engineering in the Pega Hyderabad office is the Engine of Pega Cloud Services that provides the tools, environments and operational support built for the enterprise. With multiple teams, we deliver and support a large array of features that enable enterprises to deliver applications and value to their organizations faster.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you'll help our teams to follow Scrum and become more productive and predictive by following best practices. You will get an opportunity to bring in innovative ideas helping drive continuous improvement and delivery. You will also get an opportunity to collaborate, share and learn with a vibrant community of Scrum Masters and Agile practitioners in the organization.
What You'll Do at Pega:
In this role, you will coach and guide 1-2 scrum teams on Scrum implementation, practices and outcomes with focus on ensuring the teams deliver product value incrementally and iteratively.
You will collaborate and work with Product owner regularly to ensure team is aware and always works on highest prioritized backlog.
You will also ensure the team lives agile values and principles and follows the processes and practices that the team has agreed upon
Who You Are:
A Scrum Master brings out the best of team and the organisation by adopting various stances
- Facilitates, coaches, mentors and teaches team members to remove systemic impediments and escalates when impediment is outside of team's purview.
- Communicates with wide variety of stakeholders, both business and technical, to ensure value driven delivery and continuous improvement of the team.
- Is not afraid to deal with conflicts and negotiates well to arrive at consensus
- Is assertive, takes and communicates tough decisions when the situation demands
- Encourages and brings about a culture of transparency
- Observes the overall environment and enables changes, when necessary, with minimal direction
What You've Accomplished:
- CSM/PSM(I) or higher certification
- At least 2 years of full time Scrum Master experience
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Job ID: 10255
Back to top