Sales Strategy and Transformation Manager
Pega's Sales Transformation team is a newly established, execution-focused group chartered to drive Pega's most strategic go-to-market initiatives and ensure that the company stays on its fast growth trajectory. Our responsibilities including managing the sales strategy for market expansion and providing the execution muscle needed to implement sales transformation initiatives. The team is comprised of alumni from top management consulting firms with a deep passion for information technology and significant go-to-market operational experience. This position provides unparalleled senior executive exposure and an avenue to unique operational roles at Pega.
As the Sales Strategy & Transformation Manager, you will work closely with senior management to formulate the sales strategy and to drive and implement strategic sales investment decisions. Your role will include developing deep understanding of go-to-market operations and working with cross-functional teams to drive the sales strategy and transformational initiatives. You will work in a collaborative and cross-functional team environment on a daily basis.
In this role, you will:
- Support a wide range of sales strategy and transformation projects by structuring complex business problems, completing detailed analyses/ financial models, synthesizing relevant data, and delivering recommendations
- You will work on highly complex problems and gain insight into the strategic issues which are forefront on the minds of the senior leadership team
- Assist functional teams with the execution of recommendations
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- This role is highly visible, offering significant exposure to Pega's senior leadership team
We are looking for a highly energetic and driven professional with a proven track record of successfully formulating winning go-to-market strategies and driving go-to-market execution.
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in business, finance or computer science
- 2 years of experience at a top-tier management consulting firm, investment bank, or within an equivalent corporate strategy group (go-to-market project experience preferred)
- 7+ years of total professional experience with increasing levels of responsibility
- Creative thinker with a bias for action; executive driving strategy and execution cross-functionally
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team setting and build constructive relationships with stakeholders
- Ability to extract insights from data and use it to make informed recommendations and drive change
- Strong project management skills and ability to drive outcomes
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written skills
We believe in the power of honest, respectful, and continuous feedback. -Pega Value: High Performance
Back to top